Wednesdays: 10am Toddler Story Time, 11am Move ‘n’ groove
Saturdays: 11am Bilingual Story Time/ 11am Hora de Cuento Bilingual
What’s Move & Groove?
Move ‘n’ Groove – a Story Time that includes a picture book and story-inspired movement activities for the 3-5 year old set. This program idea is designed to bring movement and energy to our preschool story hours. Some yoga, some dancing – come ready to move!
- August 6, 7 & 10 – Tea Party Day – Author Donae Cangelosi Chramosta will join us with her book The Vintage Contessa & Princessa. The author will be here Aug 3rd and 6th.
- August 13, 14 & 17 – Camping out – We’ll try setting up our tent for story time this week. Bring your favorite camping songs.
- August 20, 21 & 24 – School Day! – Wow, the big kids are off to school. We’ll have a little “play school” here at the library for the toddlers and preschoolers.
- August 27, 28 & 31 – Old Shoes – Old shoes, new shoes, let’s pretend with everyone’s shoes. Really, a story time about shoes? Let’s see what interesting steps this will take.
- September 3, 4 & 7 Library Fun – It’s Library sign up month. Let’s look at books about our library! What a great opportunity to update or register for your library card!
- September 10 & 11 – Tomie de Paola books This week we read his books to celebrate his birthday!
- September 17 & 18 – Super hero week with the Super Hero day on Sat as a Finale!
- September 24, 25 & 28 – Apple Season! Apple season is here. What can we do with apples? There is so much to read!
Sat Sept 21 – 11:00 – 12:30
Unlock Your Super Powers at Vail Public Library’s
SUPER HERO DAY!
Join us! for a fun filled early childhood Superhero party. Come dressed as your favorite Superhero. We’ll have stories, crafts, games, learn the superhero pledge, some villain preventing karate moves and have the opportunity to pose heroically with our special guest Wonder Woman!
RSVP appreciated but not required! email@example.com/970-479-2179