Wednesdays: 10am Toddler Story Time, 11am Move ‘n’ groove
Saturdays: 11am Bilingual Story Time/ 11am Hora de Cuento Bilingual
What’s Move & Groove?
Move ‘n’ Groove – a Story Time that includes a picture book and story-inspired movement activities for the 3-5 year old set. This program idea is designed to bring movement and energy to our preschool story hours. Some yoga, some dancing – come ready to move!
- June 4th, 5th & 8th – Frog storytime So many picture books have star frogs. We will explore some this week
- June 11th, 12th & 15th – Night Sky Storytime – Let’s read stories about the stars in our sky.
- June 18th, 19th & 22nd –Did you say Ice cream? Piggie and Gerald love ice cream. What other characters do?
- June 25th, 26th & 29th Astronauts Story time –There are many stories about brave astronauts.
- July 2nd, 3rd & 6th – Yankee Doodle Dandy – Welcome to July 4th in Vail! Not only will we read some books! We’ll have a parade and decorate flags.
- July 4th – Library is closed –Book and Bake sale!!
- July 9th, 10th & 13th Singing Storytime Libraries Rock and today the focus is on books that sing.
- July 16th, 17th & 20th – Moon Stories– We’ll find the moon in so many places.
- July 23rd, 24th & 27th– Royalty –In anticipation of the Ballet X performance of The Little Prince!
- July 30th, 31st & Aug 3rd Dance, Dance , Dance – Moving with scarves and music while inspired by children’s stories will be the direction of this week’s story time.