- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens – the worlds highest botanical garden.
- Bravo! (Vail Music Festival)
- Colorado Ski Museum and Ski Hall of Fame – preserves and interprets the history of skiing and snowboarding; honors those individuals who have made significant contributions to the sport; and educates the public about Colorado’s rich skiing legacy.
- Vail Calendar
- Vail International Dance Festival
- Vail Recreation District – official website of the Vail Recreation District which oversees activities at: Dobson Ice Arena, Vail Nature Center, Vail Golf Club and Nordic Center, Vail Tennis Center, Imagination Station, and Vail Gymnastics Center.
- Vail Resorts – Official website of Vail Mountain.
- Vail Symposium
- Vail Valley Foundation – brings events such as the following to the valley: Vail International Dance Festival, Vilar Performing Arts Center, the American Ski Classic, Teva Mountain Games and World Cup Ski Racing.
- Walking Mountains – Formerly Gore Range Natural Science School – provides a combination of innovative school programs, summer youth science camps, adult seminars, and year-round interpretive programs.
- Alcoholics Anonymous – find group meetings in the Vail/Eagle County area. The Information Desk at the library also has a list of meeting locations, times and phone numbers.
- AXS Vail Valley – encourages the growth and accessiblity of recreation programs and services for the physically disabled Vail Valley resident and visitor.
- Bright Future Foundation – supports programs aimed at the prevention and intervention of domestic violence.
- Buddy Program – provides young people the opportunity to grow through adult mentoring.
- Can Do Multiple Sclerosis (Formerly Jimmy Heuga Center for MS) – Offers multiple sclerosis (MS) programs based on the philosophy of founder Jimmie Heuga. The name of this center changed from Jimmy Heuga Center for Multiple Sclerosis to Can Do Multiple Sclerosis in 2010.
- Colorado Address Confidentiality Program – is a state program for survivors of domestic violence, sexual offenses, and stalking, who fear for their safety.
- Colorado Childrens Choral – locally grown, globally loved, and always a life-changing experience for singers and audiences alike.
- Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault – is the collective voice of survivors of sexual violence and those who support a society free from violence and oppression.
- Eagle Valley Alliance for Sustainability – is a community organization promoting sustainable practices in recycling, energy & renewable power, and green building.
- Eagle Valley Family Assistance Fund – assists families and individuals, who live and work in Eagle County, and who have temporary financial problems that cannot be met by conventional financing, governmental or social service agencies.
- Foresight Ski Guides – provides affordable skiing and snowboarding to people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Habitat for Humanity of the Vail Valley – builds affordable homes in partnership with local families.
- Network of Care – the Northwest Colorado Network of Governments sponsors a service directory for Seniors and People Living with Disabilities. This service encompasses Eagle, Summit, Pitkin and Grand Counties.
- Non-Profit organizations in Eagle County – listing of all non-profits in Eagle County
- Over-the-Hill Gang – membership is available to individuals and couples as long as one spouse is at least 50 years of age.
- Salvation Army – offers help to stranded motorists and assistance to families and individuals who are in financial need or are involved in emergency situations.
- Samaritan Counseling Center – a source for spiritually integrated counseling and education.
- Swift Eagle Foundation – provides financial assistance to Eagle County residents for living and personal expenses during times of crisis or hardship.
- Vail Chamber of Commerce and Business
- Vail Club 50 – a local recreational and social club with activities for people aged 50 and over.
- Vail Performing Arts Academy – providing performing arts opportunities for the students of the Vail/Eagle Valley since 1996.
- Vail Valley Bridge Club – games are held at the Miller Ranch Community Center in Edwards.
- Vail Valley Cares – is a non-profit help organization formed in 1991 by local churches to assit people in need in the community.
- Vail Valley Charitable Fund – helps people, living and working in Eagle County, who have overwhelming financial needs due to medical crisis.
- Vail Daily
- Bus Schedules (Eco Transit) – click on the route description to access bus schedules.
- Bus Schedules (Town of Vail) – Town of Vail Bus Schedules + ECO Transit Bus Schedules.
Weather and Road Conditions