- Bureau of Labor Statistics – statistics on consumer spending, wages, earning, benefits, productivity, employment and unemployment.
- Colorado (State) Demography Office – is the primary state agency for population and demographic information.
- Colorado by the Numbers – find statistical data on a huge number of subjects related to Colorado. Site sponsored by the University of Colorado.
- FedStats – makes available statistics from more than 100 federal agencies.
- Interactive 2010 Census Population Map – graphically and interactively shows where the population of the United States has shifted since the last census. This map was created by Forbes.
- Kids Count – this website site consists of population data about age, gender, households, families, and housing units from the Census Short Form (Census SF1) and social, economic, and housing data from the Census Long Form (Census SF3).
- National Center for Health Statistics – site sponsored by the Center for Disease Control (CDC)and dedicated to compiling statistical information on the health of Americans.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States – authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States.
- U. S. Census Bureau – American Fact Finder – contains population, housing, economic, and geographic data based on census data.
Search Our Catalog
Our Upcoming Events
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, August 4, 2021 – In Person Story Time
- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm, August 4, 2021 – TEEN SUMMER FINALE
- 11:00 am – 11:45 am, August 5, 2021 – Bilingual In Person Story Time/ La Hora del Cuentoo
- 10:00 am – 12:30 pm, August 7, 2021 – Balloon Sculptors with Ming
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am, August 7, 2021 – Virtual Bilingual Story time
- Vail Public Library is co-hosting a program with Alpine Arts for our Teen Summer Finale on Wednesday August 4, from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. in our community room. This event is open to all teens and tweens.You can make a mixed media masterpiece using old books, newspapers, and acrylic paints, inspired by the Summer Reading theme of Tails and Tales. This is our last Summer Reading-related event for teens this summer.Vail Public Library is co-hosting a program with Alpine Arts for our Teen Summer Finale on Wednesday, August 4, from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. in our community room. Space is limited, so register soon! ...Vail Public Library was live.
1 day ago
2 days agoFor the second time this year!! Vail Public Library is hosting an LED Swap in partnership with the #ClimateActionCollaborative for the Eagle County Community. Come by this month during library open hours to swap out 2 old light bulbs for 2 new LEDs! Help us #BeBetterTogether and achieve our communities climate action goal of reducing carbon emissions 50% by 2030. ...Vail Public Library was live.
2 days ago