Book an appointment to get one-on-one tech help with a qualified library volunteer.
Ask questions about…
- Basic Computer Skills
- Setting up an email account
- Overdrive ebook and audiobook downloads
- Microsoft Office
- Setting up a new device
- Internet Browsers
- Google Docs/Google Drive
Appointments are available in one hour sessions Tuesdays from 4-5 and Thursdays from 5-6.
Also available for one-on-one appointments is 3D Design software help. Software programs available for one-on-one sessions are : CAD, Google SketchUp and Solid Works. Please note, CAD and Solid Works are paid software programs. These software programs will be available for training during your session only. These appointments are available in one hour sessions Monday – Friday until 1:00 pm.
- Please arrive on time and with a clear goal of what you would like to learn. You will be asked while setting up your appointment what you would like to learn.
- Please arrive with all the necessary passwords needed to access your device or accounts.
- Be sure to bring in any device you need help with. A PC will be available for basic computer questions.
- We are unable to troubleshoot or fix broken devices, and we will not replace parts on your device.
For questions or to make an appointment please contact Liz Willhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-479-2190