October 5, 2016 –
Don’t Get Bitten by the Law
Requirements for Service & Assistance Animals
Join Disability Law Colorado to learn about the law regarding service & assistance animals!
- Do you know the difference between a service animal and an assistance animal?
- Do you know which of these animals is allowed in a public business? In housing? In a school?
- Do you know when an animal – even an legitimate service animal – can be removed from a public business?
- Do you know what information can be requested of a person with a disability entering a public business with an animal? In housing?
- Do you know about Colorado’s new law regarding intentional misrepresentation of a service or assistance animal and how it will apply when it is effective on January 1, 2017?
If the answer to any of the above questions is “no” we encourage you to attend our upcoming training