The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment recently expanded the Rapid At-Home testing program to include a community distribution model for rapid, COVID-19 tests.
In this program, the tests available for distribution to the public are iHealth Labs over-the-counter (OTC) COVID-19 Antigen rapid tests, which look like the image below:
- The tests are limited to four test kits per person per visit (two tests per kit, eight tests total).
- We strongly encourage that all persons receiving tests be present at the time of pick-up.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID RELATED SYMPTOMS OR ARE FEELING SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME.
Governor’s Mask Program
Please understand that Vail Public Library will do its best to distribute our supply of masks to the public in a fair and equitable manner.
Mask Distribution procedures:
- Adults will receive two (2) KN95 masks and three (3) surgical-grade masks per month while supplies last.
- Only ADULT masks are available at this time.
- Must be present to receive masks, masks will not be set aside for people who are not present.
- Must sign name and zip code on mask log (for statistical purposes).
For more information, you may call 970.479.2187 or email Libinfo@vailgov.com