Designed for the everyday consumer of health care information, database provides access to health and medical information contained in medical encyclopedias, reference books, and magazine articles.
Watch a tutorial on using Consumer Health Complete here.
Access Consumer Reports online for your consumer driven research.
Allows you to create your own legal documents by having you answer questions pertinent to the document and your specific situation. Legal assistance is also available. Law Depot also stores your documents in your account. Watch a video to get an overview of the Law Depot service. Create your account for future access when you visit for the first time.
Provides access to full text general reference publications, including Consumer Reports, full text reference books,biographies, primary source documents,biographies and an Image Collection of photos, maps and flags.
This database is a resource for accurate information on 44 million businesses and 271 million consumers. It can be used for research and reference. Access information 24 hours a day by using your library card.
- Bradford Legal Forms -Offers a complete line of legal forms and law books, covering topics such as real property, litigation, business entities, divorce, bankruptcy, trusts and estates, powers of attorney, and eviction related to life and business in Colorado.
- Colorado Driver’s Test Preparation Website – this website developed by Driving-Tests.org for Vail PL patrons contains tests and manuals for the State of Colorado drivers licenses. There are no ads; no personal information is required; no library card is required.
- Colorado Legal Services – An organization which helps low income Coloradans who are seeking legal assistance.
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau– CFPB offers information and resources to protect and manage your finances with an emphasis on the COVID-19 impact
- Consumer Price Index – Values are updated monthly.
- ConsumerSearch – gateway to product reviews sponsored by About.com.
- Consumer Healthy and Safety – this website informs people about recalls and safety alerts, and publishes consumer-related news and safety guides.
- Edmunds – new cars, used cars, reviews and pricing.
- Federal Consumer Information Center
- FirstGov – use this site to access all of the U.S. government’s resources. Find agencies, legislators, statistics, and consumer information.
- Furnace Compare.com – Ratings and reviews on thousands of air conditioners, boilers, furnaces and heat pumps
- Government Benefits – official benefits website of the U.S. government, with information on over 1,000 benefit and assistance programs.
- Haz-Map – is an occupational health database designed for health and safety professionals and for consumers seeking information about the adverse effects of exposure to chemical and biological agents.
- Kelley Blue Book – provides prices, values and reviews on new and used vehicles.
- Loan Amortization Calculator – use this easy to navigate website to see the breakdown of the principal and interest of your loans.
- ThomasNet – allows access to more than 800 white papers, industrial case studies, community forums for knowledge sharing,and industrial news. Find product and company information.
- ToxNet – National Library of Medicine website provides information on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, environmental health, and toxic releases.