Search and browse information including country economic data, company profiles, industry information and market research.
Business research database providing full text articles from journals covering marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics.
This database is a resource for accurate information on 44 million businesses and 271 million consumers. It can be used for research and reference. Access information 24 hours a day using your library card.
ReferenceUSA training videos and webinars are also available.
This premier resource provides access to 50 regional business publications.
Business and Investing Websites
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – statistics on consumer spending, wages, earning, benefits, productivity, employment and unemployment.
- Colorado Business Resource Book
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment – find information on employment services, unemployment benefits, worker’s compensation, labor standards.
- Common Cents for Colorado – FINRA and ALA and Libraries in Colorado have developed information on Financial Literacy and Investing. There are many PDFs to read or download that will help you put your financial house in order.
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau– CFPB offers information and resources to protect and manage your finances with an emphasis on the COVID-19 impact
- How to Teach Kids about Money – contains information for parents to introduce finance topics to kids and teens.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) – download income tax forms and instructions.
- Investors Business Daily Online – provides access to market research and information.
- MyBizColorado – is the quick and easy way to start a business in the state of Colorado. One simple interface links you to all the forms needed for state agencies and partners.
- Small Business Administration – access information on starting a small business in the U.S.
- Small Business Development Center (Colorado) – follow this link to information about regional centers in Colorado which help people with business development including training, resources and counseling.
- Smart About Money – is a website from the National Endowment for Financial Education that offers free, self paced online courses designed to make you smarter about your finances.
- U.S Patent and Trademark Office – covers patent, trademark and intellectual property topics.
- Vail Chamber of Commerce and Business
- Value Line
- World Trade Center Denver – is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to helping companies in the Rocky Mountain Region import, export, and establish overseas operations.