Search and browse information including country economic data, company profiles, industry information and market research.
Business research database providing full text articles from journals covering marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics.
This database is a resource for accurate information on 44 million businesses and 271 million consumers. It can be used for research and reference. Access information 24 hours a day by using your library card from the library website or this linked entry.
Training videos and webinars are also available from ReferenceUSA by clicking here.
Provides coverage of 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires from U.S. metropolitan and rural areas.
Business and Investing Websites
- Bradford Legal Forms – offers a complete line of legal forms and law books, covering topics such as real property, litigation, business entities, divorce, bankruptcy, trusts and estates, powers of attorney, and eviction related to life and business in Colorado.
- Bureau of Labor Statistices – statistics on consumer spending, wages, earning, benefits, productivity, employment and unemployment.
- Center for Consumer Financial Education – wide ranging financial information meant to help parents, students, consumers, educators, seniors, veterans can be found on this site.
- Colorado Business Express – is the quick and easy way to start a business in the state of Colorado. One simple interface links you to all the forms needed for state agencies and partners.
- Colorado Business Resource Guide – provides support, education and business information for small businesses.
- Colorado Business Resources – business information sponsored by the Colorado State website.
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment – find information on employment services, unemployment benefits, worker’s compensation, labor standards.
- Colorado State Business Forms – from the Colorado Secretary of State’s office.
- Common Cents for Colorado – FINRA and ALA and Libraries in Colorado have developed information on Financial Literacy and Investing. There are many PDFs to read or download that will help you put your financial house in order.
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau– CFPB offers information and resources to protect and manage your finances with an emphasis on the COVID-19 impact
- Financial Times
- FirstGov – use this site to access all of the U.S. government’s resources. Find agencies, legislators, statistics, and consumer information.
- How to Teach Kids about Money – contains information for parents to introduce finance topics to kids and teens.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) – download income tax forms and instructions.
- Investors Business Daily Online – provides access to market research and information.
- NYTimes Business
- Quotes Stock Historical
- Small Business Adminstration – access information on starting a small business in the U.S.
- Small Business Development Center (Colorado) – follow this link to information about regional centers in Colorado which help people with business development including training, resources and counseling.
- Smart About Money – is a website from the National Endowment for Financial Education that offers free, self paced online courses designed to make you smarter about your finances.
- Start a Business in Colorado
- TaxSites.com – find federal and state tax and accounting inforamtion, including payroll topics.
- U.S Patent and Trademark Office – covers patent, trademark and intellectual property topics.
- Vail Chamber of Commerce and Business
- Value Line
- World Trade Center Denver – is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to helping companies in the Rocky Mountain Region import, export, and establish overseas operations.
- Yahoo Finance and Quotes
- Zacks – set up a portfolio tracker or just use this site for market research.