24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Every artist wants his work to be permanent. But what is? The Aswan Dam covered some of the greatest art in the world. Venice is sinking. Great books and pictures were lost in the Florence floods. In the meantime we still enjoy butterflies."
- Reduced EU sea mission set to go Fri, 31 Oct 2014 18:45:51 GMT
- The EU is to launch a limited operation in the Mediterranean to help Italy stem the flow of migrants from North Africa.
- Colombian Farc in civilian admission Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:43:07 GMT
- Colombia's Farc rebel group acknowledges for the first time that its actions in Latin America's longest internal conflict "affected civilians".
- Mass graves found in western Iraq Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:29:32 GMT
- Scores of bodies of Sunni Muslim tribesmen apparently killed by Islamic State militants are found in mass graves in western Iraq.
- Long-serving Boston mayor dies Thu, 30 Oct 2014 19:30:03 GMT
- Thomas Menino, who served as mayor of Boston for more than 20 years, has died after a battle with cancer.
- Woolf steps down from abuse inquiry Fri, 31 Oct 2014 21:58:06 GMT
- Fiona Woolf is to step down as the head of an inquiry into historic child sex abuse, she has told the BBC.
- Labour 'to replace Lords with senate' Fri, 31 Oct 2014 21:58:53 GMT
- Ed Miliband says that Labour would replace the House of Lords with an elected senate if the party won the general election in May 2015.
- Firefighters strike over pensions Fri, 31 Oct 2014 20:17:20 GMT
- Firefighters across England begin a four-day strike in a row over pensions during one of the service's busiest weekends of the year.
- Warmest UK Halloween on record Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:28:19 GMT
- This year's Halloween is the warmest on record in the UK, with temperatures reaching as high as 23.5C, breaking the previous record of 20C.
- Day in pictures: 30 October Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:25:12 GMT
- 24 hours of news images: 30 October
- Day in pictures: 29 October Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:07:03 GMT
- 24 hours of news images: 29 October
- Day in pictures: 28 October Tue, 28 Oct 2014 19:03:14 GMT
- 24 hours of news images: 28 October
- Bolshoi behind bars Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:44:58 GMT
- Costumes on show at a former prison
- Day in pictures: 27 October Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:59:55 GMT
- 24 hours of news images: 27 October
- Week in pictures: 18-24 October 2014 Fri, 24 Oct 2014 11:02:34 GMT
- Top news images from 18-24 October
- Day in pictures: 23 October Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:36:21 GMT
- 24 hours of news images: 23 October