24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Wisdom is perishable. Unlike information or knowledge, it cannot be stored in a computer or recorded in a book. It expires with each passing generation."
- RAF jets strike first IS targets Tue, 30 Sep 2014 21:37:48 GMT
- RAF jets attack two Islamic State targets in Iraq - the first strikes since Parliament approved military action on Friday.
- May: Our values will beat extremists Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:36:42 GMT
- A future Conservative government would seek new powers to ban extremist groups and curb the activities of "harmful" individuals, Theresa May says.
- DJ Fox arrested over 'sex assaults' Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:51:06 GMT
- Radio DJ Neil Fox - known as "Dr Fox" - is arrested in London by police investigating claims of sex offences.
- Teacher found dead filmed naked boys Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:26:48 GMT
- Indecent images of pupils are found on the computer of an Essex deputy head teacher who was found dead the day after he was visited by police.
- In pictures: People of India Mon, 29 Sep 2014 07:42:55 GMT
- Exhibition featuring work by three generations of photographers
- In pictures: Hong Kong stand-off Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:18:09 GMT
- Pro-democracy protesters remain on the streets in Hong Kong
- Day in pictures: 29 September Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:35:08 GMT
- News images from around the world: 29 September
- Week in pictures: 20-26 September 2014 Fri, 26 Sep 2014 14:15:50 GMT
- The best news photos from around the world
- Echoes of the Black Country Fri, 26 Sep 2014 01:56:32 GMT
- Industrial landscapes of the Midlands
- In pictures: Mali’s motorbiking eye surgeons Wed, 24 Sep 2014 23:17:09 GMT
- Eye surgeons battle preventable blindness in Mali
- Urban kingfishers in pictures Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:22:00 GMT
- Wildlife on London's waterways
- Why 'boots on the ground'? Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:01:03 GMT
- Where does this overused phrase come from?
- Almaz's story Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:03:29 GMT
- Abused and unpaid - the story of an African servant in Saudi Arabia
- Islamic State 'adapting to air strikes' Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:17:44 GMT
- IS militants seem to be changing tactics after air strikes
- Day in pictures: 30 September Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:54:07 GMT
- Striking images from around the world in the past 24 hours