24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill."
- Cameron in UN talks over IS action Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:26:46 GMT
- David Cameron is holding talks at the UN to see "what more the UK can do" to help international efforts "to tackle the threat we all face" from Islamic State.
- Woman and child killed by train Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:35:31 GMT
- A woman and young child die after being hit by a train in Slough, Berkshire, in "suspicious circumstances", say police.
- Barclays hit by record £38m fine Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:17:19 GMT
- Barclays Bank has been fined a record £38m by UK regulators for failing to keep its clients' assets separate from its own.
- In pictures: Landscapes in black and white Tue, 23 Sep 2014 07:52:28 GMT
- On show at Museum of Modern Art in Wales
- Day in pictures: 22 September Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:41:39 GMT
- News images from around the world: 22 September
- Week in pictures: 13-19 September 2014 Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:19:20 GMT
- The best news photos from around the world
- In pictures: Scottish independence referendum results Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:13:28 GMT
- Scotland votes "No" to independence
- Your pictures: Vintage Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:26:35 GMT
- Readers' photos on the theme of "vintage"
- Day in pictures: 19 September Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:23:08 GMT
- News images from around the world: 19 September
- Day in pictures: 18 September Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:33:26 GMT
- News images from around the world: 18 September
- In pictures: Memory of History Wed, 17 Sep 2014 07:48:00 GMT
- Lewis Bush's pictures link the past with the present
- How lasers revealed a lost city in the jungle Tue, 23 Sep 2014 00:14:49 GMT
- How lasers have revealed an ancient city beneath the forest
- Why is the Birmingham accent so difficult to mimic? Mon, 22 Sep 2014 21:54:13 GMT
- Why is the Birmingham accent so difficult to mimic?
- Secret Service struggles behind scenes Tue, 23 Sep 2014 00:30:16 GMT
- White House break-in adds to Secret Service woes
- New battle for Ukraine's wounded Tue, 23 Sep 2014 06:23:21 GMT
- Ukraine's wounded forced to fight for artificial limbs