24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"The lessons taught in great books are misleading. The commerce in life is rarely so simple and never so just."
- 'Large gene find in schizophrenia' Tue, 22 Jul 2014 03:48:33 GMT
- In the largest ever genetic study of the disease, scientists have discovered some 80 genes which could leave people at higher risk of schizophrenia.
- 'Exciting' drug flushes out HIV Tue, 22 Jul 2014 04:31:12 GMT
- Scientists say they have made an "exciting" step towards curing HIV by forcing the virus out of its hiding places in the body.
- Boxer Evans out of Glasgow Games Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:24:44 GMT
- Olympic silver medallist Fred Evans is out of Glasgow 2014 after being refused accreditation in another major setback for Team Wales.
- Real Madrid seal £71m Rodriguez deal Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:53:25 GMT
- Real Madrid sign World Cup Golden Boot winner James Rodriguez from Monaco for a fee that could rise to £71m.
- Seeing a doctor for the first time in seven years Sun, 20 Jul 2014 23:03:42 GMT
- Healthcare reform is President Obama's signature piece of domestic legislation, and also his most controversial - but quietly, millions are signing up.
- The beaches where Lego keeps washing up Mon, 21 Jul 2014 00:12:42 GMT
- A container filled with Lego fell into the sea in 1997. The pieces are still turning up today.
- Nigerian leader vows to free girls Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:55:19 GMT
- Nigeria's president tells parents of the girls abducted by militant Islamists that the government is doing everything to secure their release.
- Typhoon Rammasun strikes Vietnam Tue, 22 Jul 2014 06:45:54 GMT
- Typhoon Rammasun has killed at least 11 people in Vietnam and several people remain missing, according to local media.
- EU to widen Russia sanctions Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:00:20 GMT
- The EU will widen sanctions against Russia to include more individuals and consider targeting the defence sector, the Dutch foreign minister says.
- Non-stop Argentina debt talks demand Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:23:44 GMT
- A US judge orders Argentina and its creditors to meet "continuously" to avoid the nation defaulting on its debts later this month.
- Iraq monastery 'seized by militants' Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:25:38 GMT
- Islamist militants who control the Iraqi city of Mosul are reported to have seized a nearby ancient monastery and ordered the monks to leave.
- US hospital in $190m 'abuse' payout Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:23:57 GMT
- Johns Hopkins Hospital agrees to pay $190m to thousands of women who joined a legal case claiming a gynaecologist secretly recorded them.
- UK experts to retrieve MH17 data Tue, 22 Jul 2014 20:09:00 GMT
- British air accident investigators will retrieve data from the black boxes of crashed flight MH17, says Prime Minister David Cameron.
- Selfie 'sexters' in child sex warning Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:53:42 GMT
- Young couples who send explicit pictures of each other are threatened with prosecution under child sex laws.
- 'Disturbing' Trojan inquiry findings Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:49:45 GMT
- Nicky Morgan, the new education secretary, warns of evidence of intolerance in schools as the government's Trojan horse report is published.