24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books."
—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-82) American writer, best-known 19th century poet in US, The Song of Hiawatha
- Later sunsets 'make kids more active' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:15:39 GMT
- Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year could lead to children getting two more minutes of exercise every day, say UK researchers.
- 'Nine million have TB' - WHO report Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:17:01 GMT
- The World Health Organization revises its estimate as to how many people have tuberculosis up by 500,000, in its latest report into the killer disease.
- Balotelli 'reminded of club culture' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:44:30 GMT
- Brendan Rodgers reminds Mario Balotelli of the club's culture after the player swapped shirts with Real Madrid's Pepe.
- Ronaldo plays down Messi rivalry Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:36:56 GMT
- Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo plays down his individual duel with Barcelona's Lionel Messi in Saturday's El Clasico.
- Remembering Ben Bradlee Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:26:06 GMT
- Today presenter James Naughtie remembers his friend, the legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee who's died aged 93.
- Tales from the India Office Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:04:32 GMT
- Millions of documents recording Britain's 350-year presence in the sub-continent reveal some exotic stories.
- Guinea paying Ebola compensation Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:29:39 GMT
- The head of Guinea's Ebola mission says the government has started paying compensation to the families of health workers who have died of the virus.
- Japan court backs pregnant woman Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:59:21 GMT
- Japan's Supreme Court backs a woman who unsuccessfully sued her employer following a demotion due to her pregnancy.
- Everton fans targeted with tear gas Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:41:07 GMT
- Everton fans are targeted with tear gas fired by police during clashes ahead of their Europa League match with Lille.
- Mayor 'ordered attack on students' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:19:31 GMT
- The mayor of the Mexican town of Iguala, where 43 students went missing last month, is wanted for allegedly ordering police to confront them.
- Saudi women jailed for terror links Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:18:23 GMT
- Four women in Saudi Arabia have been given prison sentences for supporting al-Qaeda and training their sons for jihad.
- Obama 'optimistic' over Ebola in US Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:42:32 GMT
- President Barack Obama expresses cautious optimism about the Ebola situation in the US, as new screening rules are introduced in the country.
- NHS funds rise 'tough but possible' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:03:13 GMT
- Increasing NHS spending in England by the £8bn health bosses warn will be needed by 2020 will be tough but possible, the health secretary says.
- 'Scandalous' release of police killer Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:56:06 GMT
- A notorious police killer is to be released after 48 years in prison in a decision described as "scandalous" and "sickening"
- Vicar sham weddings trial collapses Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:08:37 GMT
- The trial collapses of a vicar accused of carrying out hundreds of sham weddings - after the judge says immigration officers lied on oath.