24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"There are too many books I haven't read, too many places I haven't seen, too many memories I haven't kept long enough."
- Antibiotic 'link to child obesity' Tue, 30 Sep 2014 04:02:29 GMT
- A large American study suggests young children who are given repeated courses of antibiotics are more likely than those given fewer drugs to be obese.
- Children hit by tooth decay at three Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:28:02 GMT
- More than one in 10 three-year-olds have tooth decay, the first survey of the age group shows.
- CSKA Moscow 0-1 Bayern Munich Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:40:49 GMT
- Thomas Muller scores a penalty as Bayern Munich beat CSKA Moscow 1-0 at an empty stadium in the Champions League.
- Verstappen 'could be F1 superstar' Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:23:00 GMT
- Sir Jackie Stewart says Max Verstappen could become a "superstar" if he impresses in his grand prix weekend debut.
- One people, 1,200 sausages Mon, 29 Sep 2014 00:18:46 GMT
- The history of Germany in beer and bratwurst.
- A jihadist beheading in middle America? Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:20:24 GMT
- It is still unclear whether a man who beheaded his co-worker did so in a violent rage, or as an act of jihad.
- Recalculation boosts Kenyan economy Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:32:29 GMT
- Kenya's economy is believed to be 25% larger than previously estimated following a change in the way its size is calculated.
- India teacher 'locked boy in kennel' Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:37:19 GMT
- Authorities in India investigate reports that a five-year-old boy was allegedly locked up in a kennel by his school teacher as punishment for talking to another child in class.
- Ireland gave 'state aid' to Apple Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:50:26 GMT
- The European Commission publishes a letter it sent to Ireland accusing the country of giving Apple illegal state aid through special tax arrangements.
- Venezuela defends Clorox seizure Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:34:46 GMT
- Venezuelan leader Nicolas Maduro defends his government's decision to seize a US-owned factory following the departure from Venezuela of Clorox.
- Hostage's wife makes new mercy plea Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:51:00 GMT
- The wife of a British hostage being held by militants makes a renewed call for his release, saying there has been "outcry across the world" over his imprisonment.
- California imposes plastic bag ban Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:54:50 GMT
- The US state is the first to pass legislation imposing a ban on single-use plastic bags in grocery and convenience stores.
- RAF jets strike first IS targets Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:45:38 GMT
- RAF jets attack two Islamic State targets in Iraq - the first strikes since Parliament approved military action on Friday.
- May: Our values will beat extremists Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:36:42 GMT
- A future Conservative government would seek new powers to ban extremist groups and curb the activities of "harmful" individuals, Theresa May says.
- DJ Fox arrested over 'sex assaults' Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:51:06 GMT
- Radio DJ Neil Fox - known as "Dr Fox" - is arrested in London by police investigating claims of sex offences.