24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"The book is here to stay. What we're doing is symbolic of the peaceful coexistence of the book and the computer."
—Vartan Gregorian President, NY Public Library
- Thousands 'eligible for Ebola drugs' Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:12:59 GMT
- Around 30,000 people could have been eligible for drugs in the current Ebola outbreak - if they had been available, a report in Nature suggests.
- Liverpool agree £16m Balotelli fee Thu, 21 Aug 2014 12:59:03 GMT
- Liverpool agree a £16m fee with Italian club AC Milan to sign former Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli.
- Verstappen move is a risk - drivers Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:19:44 GMT
- Formula 1 drivers question Red Bull's decision to pick 16-year-old Max Verstappen to drive for Toro Rosso next year.
- The island that kids learn to leave Wed, 20 Aug 2014 00:26:53 GMT
- As hundreds of thousands of people leave Ireland to look for work, rural communities - such as those on Achill Island - are struggling to survive.
- VIDEO: Partition of India: My memories Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:46:03 GMT
- In 1947, India split from Pakistan forcing millions of people to leave their homes in search of safety.
- South Africa issues Ebola travel ban Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:12:04 GMT
- South Africa says non-citizens arriving from Ebola-affected areas of West Africa will not be allowed into the country.
- Thailand coup general named as PM Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:38:16 GMT
- Thailand's junta leader General Prayuth Chan-ocha, who led a coup in May, is named the new prime minister, after a parliamentary vote.
- Hunt on for 'UK' beheading suspect Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:40:55 GMT
- Police and security services are trying to identify a jihadist - thought to be British - in connection with the killing of US journalist James Foley.
- Guatemalan top general dies in crash Wed, 20 Aug 2014 21:11:28 GMT
- The chief of the armed forces in Guatemala, General Rudy Ortiz, has died in a military helicopter crash near the border with Mexico, the Guatemalan government says.
- Iran MPs dismiss science minister Wed, 20 Aug 2014 12:53:07 GMT
- Iran's parliament votes to dismiss Science Minister Reza Faraji-Dana, dealing a blow to reformist President Hassan Rouhani.
- Canada MP quits party over Gaza Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:24:19 GMT
- A Canadian MP from Quebec quits the New Democratic Party, objecting to what she said was the party leader's pro-Israel stance on the conflict in Gaza.
- GCSE grades rise, but fall in English Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:08:50 GMT
- Hundreds of thousands of pupils are receiving their GCSE grades, with an overall rise in results despite changes to the exam system
- No sex charges for undercover police Thu, 21 Aug 2014 13:49:54 GMT
- Undercover police officers accused of starting relationships with women will not face sex offence charges but could face misconduct proceedings.
- Comedian read paper while driving Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:03:57 GMT
- Roy "Chubby" Brown is caught on camera reading a newspaper while driving along the A19 in North Yorkshire.
- Number of same-sex weddings revealed Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:29:40 GMT
- More than 1,400 same-sex marriages have taken place since the new law was introduced three months ago, official figures show.