24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"A best seller was a book which somehow sold well simply because it was selling well."
—Daniel J (oseph) Boorstin (b. 1914) American Gov't Official, Librarian of Congress
- US manhunt for tuberculosis patient Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:44:49 GMT
- Authorities in California search for a fugitive homeless man who has refused treatment for tuberculosis and may be contagious.
- Bedtime light 'may stop cancer drug' Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:40:05 GMT
- Even dimly lit bedrooms may stop breast cancer drugs from working, according to US research.
- Striker Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:27:16 GMT
- Chelsea re-sign veteran striker Didier Drogba on a one-year deal after the Ivorian left Galatasaray.
- Hamilton fastest in Hungary practice Fri, 25 Jul 2014 09:51:59 GMT
- Lewis Hamilton beats Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg in first practice for Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix.
- A country where liberal journalists risk death Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:04:26 GMT
- A writer who gets on the wrong side of religious activists in Pakistan is in severe danger, and may have to vanish to survive.
- When time stood still Wed, 23 Jul 2014 16:24:31 GMT
- The story of the watch that survived Hiroshima - and its owner, who found peace through forgiveness.
- South Sudan rebels 'lose key town' Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:02:43 GMT
- Government forces in South Sudan retake the strategic town of Nasir attacked by rebels on Sunday, the UN says.
- Dutch and Australians in MH17 talks Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:58:13 GMT
- The Netherlands and Australia seek access to the rebel-controlled crash site of MH17 in eastern Ukraine as more bodies arrive in Eindhoven.
- High-speed train links Turkey cities Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:19:35 GMT
- Turkey inaugurates a high-speed rail link between Istanbul and Ankara, slashing by half the seven-hour journey time between the two cities.
- Obama meets Central American leaders Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:09:57 GMT
- President Barack Obama meets the leaders of Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras to discuss the migrant crisis at the southern US border.
- UN sends 'unofficial' aid to Syria Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:39:20 GMT
- The first UN aid shipment to Syria delivered without the consent of the government has arrived in the north of the country.
- Arizona halts executions amid review Fri, 25 Jul 2014 00:18:42 GMT
- Arizona halts executions pending a review of its death penalty procedures, after the allegedly botched lethal injection of a convicted murderer.
- Miliband: I can't beat PM on image Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:11:16 GMT
- Ed Miliband hits back at critics of his image and leadership style, insisting voters want "big ideas" not photo opportunities.
- Briton among Air Algerie crash dead Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:32:41 GMT
- A British man was among the 116 passengers who died when the Air Algerie AH5017 jet crashed in Mali, the UK Foreign Office says.
- Mother admits Mikaeel Kular killing Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:46:02 GMT
- The mother of three-year-old Mikaeel Kular admits killing her son and hiding his body in a suitcase, sparking a major search operation.