24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books."
—Sir John Lubbock (1834-1913) British banker, politician, naturalist. British Wild Flowers
- Double vaccines 'could end polio' Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:31:23 GMT
- Using both types of polio vaccine could speed up efforts to free the world of the crippling and potentially fatal disease, research suggests.
- US Ebola patients out of hospital Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:19:00 GMT
- One of the US aid workers who recovered from the Ebola virus says he is "thrilled to be alive" as he and another patient are discharged from hospital.
- I'm not racist nor sexist - Mackay Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:36:27 GMT
- Ex-Cardiff boss Malky Mackay says he is no "racist, sexist, homophobe or anti-Semite" after sending offensive text messages.
- Ecclestone to continue in F1 role Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:47:51 GMT
- Bernie Ecclestone tells the BBC he wants to run Formula 1 for as long as he can after paying £60m to end a bribery trial.
- What are the main reasons men pay for sex? Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:02:54 GMT
- There's a stereotypical image of the kind of men who go to prostitutes. How do they explain paying for sex?
- Is anti-Semitism rising? Wed, 20 Aug 2014 23:18:37 GMT
- Does the evidence support claims that anti-Semitism has risen since the recent conflict between Israel and Palestinians in Gaza?
- Army takes over Miss Uganda contest Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:59:26 GMT
- Forces hope Miss Uganda will boost agriculture.
- India's Kerala to ban alcohol sales Fri, 22 Aug 2014 04:57:34 GMT
- Authorities in the southern Indian state of Kerala outline plans to ban the sale and consumption of alcohol to tackle the state's drink problem.
- Iraqi Christians welcomed in France Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:38:41 GMT
- France welcomes about 40 Iraqi Christian refugees flown to Paris from Irbil in Iraqi Kurdistan after fleeing Islamist fighters.
- Argentina debt plan ruled 'illegal' Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:32:35 GMT
- Argentina's plan to ask investors holding defaulted bonds to swap them for new locally issued debt is ruled "illegal" by a US court.
- IS militants 'biggest threat' to US Fri, 22 Aug 2014 13:59:48 GMT
- Islamic State militants in Syria and Iraq are the most dangerous threat the US has faced in recent years, senior American officials warn.
- Manning 'denied gender treatment' Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:06:35 GMT
- The US military has yet to offer imprisoned Wikileaks leaker Chelsea Manning sex change treatment despite medical recommendations, her lawyer says.
- UK won't work with Assad - Hammond Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:52:30 GMT
- Britain will not work with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in the battle against Islamic State extremists, Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond says.
- Cliff police and BBC to face MPs Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:11:59 GMT
- BBC and South Yorkshire Police chiefs are summoned before MPs after a claim of a "cover-up" over the raid on Sir Cliff Richard's home.
- Rapid 'doctor's assistant' expansion Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:14:05 GMT
- The NHS is to rapidly expand the number of physician associates, who take histories of patients, examine them and make simple diagnoses.