24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"We know where most of the creativity, the innovation, the stuff that drives productivity lies--in the minds of those closest to the work. It's been there in front of our noses all along while we've been running around chasing robots and reading books on how to become Japanese--or at least manage like them."
—John F. Welch
- Later sunsets 'make kids more active' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:15:39 GMT
- Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year could lead to children getting two more minutes of exercise every day, say UK researchers.
- Tottenham Hotspur 5-1 Asteras Tripolis Thu, 23 Oct 2014 21:25:20 GMT
- A hat-trick from Harry Kane and two goals from Erik Lamela help Tottenham to an eventful Europa League win over Asteras Tripolis.
- Police called to 'Balotelli car row' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:45:46 GMT
- Police investigate a claim that Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli "threatened" a woman who was taking pictures of his Ferrari.
- Remembering Ben Bradlee Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:26:06 GMT
- Today presenter James Naughtie remembers his friend, the legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee who's died aged 93.
- Tales from the India Office Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:04:32 GMT
- Millions of documents recording Britain's 350-year presence in the sub-continent reveal some exotic stories.
- Rwanda MPs condemn BBC genocide film Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:45:12 GMT
- Rwanda's parliament condemns the BBC for broadcasting a TV documentary which questions official accounts of the 1994 genocide in the country.
- Bangladesh Islamist leader Azam dies Thu, 23 Oct 2014 18:59:51 GMT
- Ghulam Azam, the former leader of Bangladesh's largest Islamist party, dies from a heart attack a year after being found guilty of war crimes.
- Everton fans targeted with tear gas Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:41:07 GMT
- Everton fans are targeted with tear gas fired by police during clashes ahead of their Europa League match with Lille.
- Mayor 'ordered attack on students' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:19:31 GMT
- The mayor of the Mexican town of Iguala, where 43 students went missing last month, is wanted for allegedly ordering police to confront them.
- Netanyahu blames Abbas over attack Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:10:59 GMT
- Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu accuses the Palestinian president of incitement, after an attack which killed a baby in Jerusalem.
- White House fence jumper arrested Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:08:04 GMT
- A man who jumped the White House fence was attacked by dogs before being arrested, in the latest security incident at the US president's official home.
- NHS funds rise 'tough but possible' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:03:13 GMT
- Increasing NHS spending in England by the £8bn health bosses warn will be needed by 2020 will be tough but possible, the health secretary says.
- Payout to mother of secret PC's child Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:59:59 GMT
- The Metropolitan Police is to pay more than £400,000 to a woman whose child was fathered by a man she did not know was an undercover police officer.
- Salmond considers Westminster return Thu, 23 Oct 2014 21:13:58 GMT
- Alex Salmond says he has not made up his mind whether or not to stand for a Westminster seat at the next general election.
- Vicar sham weddings trial collapses Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:48:49 GMT
- The trial collapses of a vicar accused of carrying out hundreds of sham weddings - after the judge says immigration officers lied on oath.