24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books."
—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-82) American writer, best-known 19th century poet in US, The Song of Hiawatha
- More than five-a-day 'no effect' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 23:05:24 GMT
- New research backs the five-a-day target for fruit and vegetables, but suggests eating more may have no added benefits.
- Middle-aged drinking 'impairs memory' Wed, 30 Jul 2014 00:15:25 GMT
- Problem drinking in middle age doubles the risk of memory loss in later life, research suggests.
- England close in on win over India Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:51:08 GMT
- England will be confident of beating India in the third Test to level the series, after setting them a target of 445.
- Everton set for £23.7m Lukaku signing Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:41:01 GMT
- Everton are close to signing Belgian World Cup striker Romelu Lukaku from Chelsea for a club-record £23.7m.
- The pre-nup that can end a happy marriage Mon, 28 Jul 2014 23:40:09 GMT
- In parts of Yemen when a brother and sister from one family marry siblings from another, the couples' fates can be locked together regardless of how happy they are.
- The mini version of Britain in WW1 Berlin Mon, 28 Jul 2014 23:29:44 GMT
- In World War One, thousands of British men interned in the German camp Ruhleben took to gardening to feed themselves and improve their living conditions.
- Guinea concert stampede 'kills 34' Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:38:07 GMT
- At least 34 people have reportedly died in a stampede in Guinea, during a concert marking the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
- Khmer Rouge duo begin genocide trial Wed, 30 Jul 2014 04:14:29 GMT
- The last two surviving leaders of Cambodia's Khmer Rouge regime are to begin their second trial, this time for genocide, in Phnom Penh.
- Fastest growth in Spain since 2007 Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:46:00 GMT
- Spain's economy is growing at its fastest quarterly rate since the end of 2007, but it is also facing a deflation threat.
- US travel ban on Venezuela officials Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:50:03 GMT
- The US imposes travel restrictions on Venezuelan government officials it says are linked to human rights abuses during recent protests.
- 'Dozens of bodies' at Libya base Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:42:17 GMT
- At least 35 bodies are reportedly recovered from a military base that was overrun by Islamist-led militias in the Libyan city of Benghazi.
- Senators in campus sex assault push Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:49:45 GMT
- A cross-party group of US senators introduce a bill aimed at reducing sexual assault on university campuses.
- Fire rips through Eastbourne Pier Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:07:36 GMT
- A huge blaze is ripping through Eastbourne Pier, leaving the structure an "absolute red, molten, mess of flame and smoke".
- No appeal over Rolf Harris sentence Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:52:24 GMT
- Rolf Harris's five-year-and-nine-month jail sentence over sex offences will not be referred to the appeal court, despite 150 complaints over its "leniency".
- PM pledges £3m in extra aid for Gaza Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:12:19 GMT
- An additional £3m in UK aid is to be made available to help the humanitarian situation in Gaza, Prime Minister David Cameron says.