24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"You know when you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend."
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Mon, 01 Sep 2014 03:42:23 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: Libya militia take US embassy pool Sun, 31 Aug 2014 20:03:44 GMT
- Armed militia have taken over the US compound in Tripoli and discovered the embassy pool, a month after American staff left for security reasons.
- VIDEO: Long queues to leave Mariupol Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:01:47 GMT
- The Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko is in Brussels to discuss the ongoing crisis in his country with EU leaders.
- VIDEO: IRA ceasefire: 20 years on Sun, 31 Aug 2014 03:48:55 GMT
- Two decades ago the Provisional IRA announced a ceasefire that marked the end of a quarter of a century of what it called its "armed struggle".
- VIDEO: Song of a four-storey 'earth harp' Fri, 29 Aug 2014 00:31:30 GMT
- William Close is the inventor of the 'Earth Harp', a musical instrument which makes use of the architecture around it to create its sound.
- Guardians is top US film of 2014 Mon, 01 Sep 2014 09:03:35 GMT
- Sci-fi blockbuster Guardians of the Galaxy rules the US box office, becoming the biggest film of the year so far.
- VIDEO: Meet Japan's Batman - Chibatman Mon, 01 Sep 2014 00:17:45 GMT
- The BBC's meets Chibatman - a Japanese man who dresses as Batman to make Japanese people smile and who has become an internet sensation
- Euro manufacturing at 13-month low Mon, 01 Sep 2014 09:06:04 GMT
- Manufacturing growth in the eurozone slowed to a 13-month low in August, according to a closely-watched survey.
- China factory growth misses forecast Mon, 01 Sep 2014 02:13:05 GMT
- China's manufacturing activity misses expectations in August, indicating that the country's economy may be losing momentum.
- BBC begins push to help kids code Mon, 01 Sep 2014 09:02:25 GMT
- The BBC unveils plans to support England's computer coding curriculum with a new section of its Bitesize learning site and tech-themed TV shows.
- MSN Messenger to end after 15 years Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:48:01 GMT
- Microsoft's MSN Messenger will be switched off in China in October, bringing a final end to the 15-year-old service.
- Bush sets new album chart record Sun, 31 Aug 2014 19:21:04 GMT
- Kate Bush follows her stage comeback to become the first woman to have eight albums in the chart at the same time.
- Original Jethro Tull bassist dies Sun, 31 Aug 2014 02:33:48 GMT
- Bassist Glenn Cornick, a founding member of the British rock band Jethro Tull who played on their biggest hits, has died at his home in Hawaii.
- Greenhouse gas fear over meat eating Mon, 01 Sep 2014 03:56:06 GMT
- New research estimates greenhouse gases from food production will go up 80% if meat and dairy consumption continues to rise at its current rate.
- Iceland issues new volcano alert Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:17:46 GMT
- Iceland issues an aviation alert after a fresh lava eruption from a fissure near the Bardarbunga volcano, but the warning is later lowered.