24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest."
— (Anna) Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962) American diplomat, writer, US First Lady
- 66,000 Syrians 'flee to Turkey' Sat, 20 Sep 2014 17:15:38 GMT
- Turkey says at least 66,000 Syrians have crossed the border in 24 hours, as hundreds of Kurds head the other way to fight Islamic State militants.
- Brown vows to 'lock in' Scots powers Sat, 20 Sep 2014 17:47:09 GMT
- Gordon Brown says his promise of further powers for Scotland will be delivered to the timetable set out ahead of the independence referendum.
- UK and France agree Calais measures Sat, 20 Sep 2014 17:04:37 GMT
- The UK government is to provide £12m to help France tackle the problem of illegal immigrants trying to enter Britain from Calais.
- Ukraine deal with eastern rebels Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:50:41 GMT
- The Ukrainian government and pro-Russian rebels agree a memorandum on a peace plan for the conflict in the east of the country, at talks in Minsk.
- Paratroops mark Arnhem WW2 battle Sat, 20 Sep 2014 15:26:34 GMT
- Paratroops from Europe and the US are staging parachute jumps in the Netherlands to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Arnhem.
- NZ governing party wins elections Sat, 20 Sep 2014 11:56:25 GMT
- New Zealand's governing National Party, led by Prime Minister John Key, wins an emphatic election victory, near-complete results show.
- French farmers torch tax office Sat, 20 Sep 2014 11:49:30 GMT
- Angry French vegetable farmers protesting against falling living standards burn down tax and insurance offices in a Brittany town.
- Yemen capital hit by new clashes Sat, 20 Sep 2014 14:55:12 GMT
- Clashes between Yemen's Houthis and Sunni militias continue in the capital, Sanaa, killing four people and injuring three, reports say.
- Philippines storm displaces 200,000 Sat, 20 Sep 2014 16:34:20 GMT
- Tropical storm Fung-Wong brings flooding, heavy rains and high winds to the Philippines, forcing some 200,000 people from their homes.
- Britons detained in Qatar fly home Sat, 20 Sep 2014 13:05:17 GMT
- Two Britons detained in Qatar after investigating the treatment of migrant workers there fly back to the UK.
- Intruder sparks White House alert Sat, 20 Sep 2014 04:28:29 GMT
- Secret Service agents briefly evacuate part of the White House after an intruder was spotted running through the grounds.
- Tipsy Australian 'repels' crocodile Sat, 20 Sep 2014 09:08:55 GMT
- An Australian hunter says he fought off a crocodile by poking the reptile in the eye, admitting he was tipsy during the attack.
- VIDEO: River dwellers fear for their future Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:01:05 GMT
- A government immigration census in Cambodia has members of the ethnic Vietnamese community living on the Tonlé Sap river fearing for their future.
- VIDEO: Metal ballet meets Games of Thrones Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:01:02 GMT
- Brutal Ballet performed a Games of Thrones inspired piece at TitanCon, a science fiction and fantasy convention in Belfast.
- VIDEO: What could Act Two hold? In 60 secs Fri, 19 Sep 2014 16:45:10 GMT
- The stage is still set for change after the independence vote, not just in the Scotland, but the rest of the UK.