24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"I can tell you, honest friend, what to believe: believe life; it teaches better than book or orator."
—Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832) German writer, scientist, master of poetry, drama and novel
- EU mulls fresh response to Russia Sat, 30 Aug 2014 04:11:30 GMT
- EU leaders are to meet in Brussels to consider how to respond to Russia following accusations that its troops are fighting inside Ukraine.
- Lesotho army 'seizes key buildings' Sat, 30 Aug 2014 07:43:32 GMT
- Military units in Lesotho have seized the police headquarters in a possible coup attempt, officials in the southern African mountain kingdom say.
- Jews 'forced' from Guatemala village Sat, 30 Aug 2014 01:38:45 GMT
- Some 230 members of an Orthodox Jewish group begin leaving a village in western Guatemala after a bitter row with the local indigenous community.
- Rescuers free Nicaraguan miners Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:00:45 GMT
- Most of 24 gold miners trapped underground in northern Nicaragua since Thursday have been rescued, officials say.
- George Galloway attacked on street Sat, 30 Aug 2014 01:29:47 GMT
- Controversial British MP George Galloway is taken to hospital with a suspected broken jaw after he was attacked on a London street.
- Cameron and Clegg to hold terror talks Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:55:22 GMT
- David Cameron and Nick Clegg are to meet for talks to try to reach agreement on new measures to tackle the threat posed by Islamist extremists.
- India's growth hits two year high Fri, 29 Aug 2014 16:52:51 GMT
- India's economy grew by 5.7% in the three months to June, its fastest pace in two-and-a-half years, according to an official estimate.
- Texas abortion provisions struck down Sat, 30 Aug 2014 00:32:04 GMT
- A US judge strikes down part of a Texas abortion law that would have closed more than a dozen clinics.
- Italian lawyers urged to work faster Sat, 30 Aug 2014 00:55:49 GMT
- Italian PM Matteo Renzi announces measures to quicken the pace of the country's notoriously slow justice system to help the struggling economy.
- Iceland's volcano ash alert lifted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 21:33:56 GMT
- An eruption near Iceland's Bardarbunga volcano that briefly threatened air travel has ended, local officials say.
- Cold War US spy dies in prison Fri, 29 Aug 2014 21:17:59 GMT
- A former US navy sailor who led a spy ring for the Soviet Union has died in a prison medical centre at the age of 77.
- MSN Messenger to end after 15 years Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:48:01 GMT
- Microsoft's MSN Messenger will be switched off in China in October, bringing a final end to the 15-year-old service.
- VIDEO: 100-year-old tortoise is on the move Fri, 29 Aug 2014 05:06:41 GMT
- An extremely rare Galapagos tortoise thought to be 100 years old has been given a new home at a zoo in Ohio.
- VIDEO: Song of a four-storey 'earth harp' Fri, 29 Aug 2014 00:31:30 GMT
- William Close is the inventor of the 'Earth Harp', a musical instrument which makes use of the architecture around it to create its sound.
- VIDEO: Brazil dismantles Amazon 'destroyers' Fri, 29 Aug 2014 03:22:05 GMT
- Police in northern Brazil say they are in the process of dismantling one of the country's biggest environmental criminal gangs.