24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
- IS 'not America's fight alone' Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:38:25 GMT
- President Obama hails the support of Arab nations in air strikes which reportedly killed dozens of Islamic State and jihadist militants in Syria.
- 'Crucial' climate talks begin in US Tue, 23 Sep 2014 07:09:00 GMT
- World leaders including US President Barack Obama are holding what they say is a crucially important summit on climate change at the UN in New York.
- Australian 'terror suspect' killed Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:36:18 GMT
- A teenager said to have made threats to Australian PM Tony Abbott is shot dead after stabbing two police in Melbourne, reports say.
- Ebola death rates 70% - study Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:49:05 GMT
- Ebola infections will treble by November if efforts to tackle the outbreak are not stepped up, the WHO warns, as death rate projections are revised up.
- Bin Laden son-in-law jailed for life Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:46:25 GMT
- Osama Bin Laden's son-in-law, who was an al-Qaeda spokesman, is sentenced to life in prison for terrorism-related charges in New York.
- Tiger kills student at Delhi zoo Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:15:13 GMT
- A white tiger has killed an Indian student at Delhi zoo, officials and witnesses say.
- Israel murder suspects shot dead Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:46:14 GMT
- Two Palestinians suspected of the abduction and murder of three Israeli teenagers in June have been killed by Israeli forces, Israel's military says.
- Second video of UK hostage released Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:03:35 GMT
- A second video is released showing British journalist John Cantlie, who is being held hostage by Islamic State (IS) militants.
- Turkey hints at Iraq hostage swap Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:07:16 GMT
- Turkey's President Erdogan does not deny reports that 49 hostages, mostly Turks, were freed by Islamic State (IS) as part of a prisoner swap.
- Liberia in 'trees for cash' deal Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:11:15 GMT
- Liberia is to become the first nation in Africa to completely stop cutting down its trees in return for development aid.
- Karzai warns successors beware of US Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:18:48 GMT
- Outgoing Afghan President Hamid Karzai uses his last speech in office to warn the new government to beware of the United States.
- China jails Uighur academic for life Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:40:43 GMT
- A Chinese court jails Uighur scholar Ilham Tohti for life for separatism, his lawyer says, in a verdict a rights group calls "deplorable".
- Algeria militants seize Frenchman Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:45:12 GMT
- Militants linked to Islamic State have seized a French tourist in Algeria and demanded an end to French air strikes in Iraq, France confirms.
- Medellin high-rises demolished Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:22:07 GMT
- The remaining towers in the Space apartment complex in the Colombian city of Medellin have been demolished following a deadly collapse last year.
- Ex-DJ Travis guilty of sex assault Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:52:00 GMT
- Ex-BBC DJ Dave Lee Travis is convicted of one count of indecent assault in 1995 but cleared of a second charge.