24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
—John Burroughs (1837-1921) American naturalist, writer
- Pistorius given five years in jail Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:41:32 GMT
- South African athlete Oscar Pistorius is sentenced to five years in jail for killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
- 'Negligence' behind Total boss death Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:21:13 GMT
- Russian investigators say "criminal negligence" caused the crash that killed the chief executive of oil firm Total and the three crew members of his private jet.
- Man walks again after transplant Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:31:50 GMT
- A paralysed Polish man has been able to walk again after a pioneering therapy that involved transplanting specialist cells into his damaged spinal cord.
- Ukraine faces cluster bomb claim Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:15:59 GMT
- A leading human rights group says it has strong evidence Ukraine attacked populated areas of Donetsk with cluster bombs, banned by many other states.
- Designer Oscar de la Renta dies Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:41:30 GMT
- Dominican-born fashion designer Oscar de la Renta, who dressed former first ladies like Jackie Kennedy, has died aged 82, says his family.
- Swedish sub search focuses on bay Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:03:27 GMT
- Naval vessels scouring Swedish waters for a suspected foreign submarine focus on a bay near Stockholm on the fifth day of their search.
- Pair retract Thai murder confessions Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:40:01 GMT
- Two Burmese men accused of killing two British tourists in Thailand retract their confessions, lawyers say.
- Canada hit-and-run man 'radicalised' Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:33:30 GMT
- A man who struck two Canadian soldiers with his car before he was shot dead by police had been "radicalised", Canada's PM says.
- Pakistan Taliban sack spokesman Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:16:56 GMT
- The Pakistan Taliban sack their spokesman Shahidullah Shahid after he pledged allegiance to Islamic State (IS).
- Nepal plans tighter rules on treks Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:20:12 GMT
- Officials in Nepal plan to introduce tougher controls of the country's trekking industry, a week after 41 people died in blizzards.
- Australian teen surfaces in IS video Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:54:07 GMT
- An Australian teenager who joined IS militants in Iraq and Syria surfaces in a video addressing PM Tony Abbott and US president Barack Obama.
- India suspend tours to West Indies Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:57:51 GMT
- India suspend all future tours to the Caribbean following the West Indies' decision to abandon their tour of India last week.
- VIDEO: Doctor on sister's Ebola death Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:48:33 GMT
- Dr Olivet Buck died after contracting Ebola while treating patients in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:50:31 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:25:58 GMT
- BBC Click's Marc Cieslak looks at the smart glasses on show at the annual Ceatec electronics exhibition in Japan.