24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"For me it is sufficient to have a corner by my hearth, a book and a friend, and a nap undisturbed by creditors or grief."
—Fernandez de Andrada
- Fresh fighting in key Syrian town Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:30:58 GMT
- Fierce fighting breaks out in the Syrian town of Kobane, ending two days of relative calm after defenders pushed back Islamic State militants.
- Ebola-hit nations get key supplies Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:49:38 GMT
- Vital supplies to tackle Ebola are beginning to arrive in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone - the worst-hit countries, Ghana's president says.
- Gough Whitlam dies at the age of 98 Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:25:43 GMT
- Former Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam, credited with transforming Australian society in the 1970s, has died at the age of 98.
- Exiled Nazis collected US benefits Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:47:32 GMT
- The US has paid dozens of exiled Nazi war criminals millions of dollars in social benefits after forcing them to leave the country, a new report finds.
- Magnum photographer Rene Burri dies Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:09:43 GMT
- Celebrated Swiss photographer Rene Burri who took pictures of the likes of Che Guevara and Pablo Picasso for the Magnum agency dies aged 81.
- Chile arrests former Pinochet aide Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:12:08 GMT
- Chile arrests Col Cristian Labbe, former aide to ex-military leader Augusto Pinochet, over the killings of 13 political prisoners in the 1970s.
- Sweden steps up 'mystery sub' hunt Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:27:47 GMT
- Sweden steps up its search in waters off Stockholm and tells some civilian vessels to leave the area amid suspicions of a Russian submarine.
- Four held 'over Iran acid attacks' Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:41:49 GMT
- Iranian police arrest four men following a string of acid attacks against women allegedly for not following the country's strict dress code.
- Thai accused of dead king insult Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:41:33 GMT
- Two retired army officers complain about comments made by academic Sulak Sivaraksa about King Naresuan, who died more than 400 years ago
- Amnesty deplores abuses in Ukraine Mon, 20 Oct 2014 14:12:34 GMT
- Amnesty International finds evidence of atrocities committed by both warring sides in eastern Ukraine, but not on the scale reported by Russia.
- Pakistan suspends pro-Khan channel Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:48:42 GMT
- Pakistan's authorities suspend ARY News TV channel, which supports anti-government protests led by opposition politician Imran Khan, for 15 days.
- Google changes 'to fight piracy' Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:16:27 GMT
- Google announces changes to its search engine in an attempt to curb online piracy.
- VIDEO: Surfing to fight depression Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:07:27 GMT
- Grant Trebilco started Fluro Fridays on Australia's Bondi Beach to help fight his own bipolar disorder - now more than 100 surfers join him each week.
- VIDEO: Investigation into US 'pumpkin riot' Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:26:17 GMT
- An annual pumpkin festival in Keene, New Hampshire, turned violent as the event descended into a night of rioting.
- VIDEO: Ebola survivors’ blood 'saving lives' Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:21:11 GMT
- Blood from survivors of the Ebola virus is being used to treat patients suffering from the disease.