24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Wisdom is perishable. Unlike information or knowledge, it cannot be stored in a computer or recorded in a book. It expires with each passing generation."
- Oscar Pistorius begins jail sentence Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:46:26 GMT
- South African athlete Oscar Pistorius begins serving time in jail, after being sentenced for killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
- North Korea frees detained US man Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:59:19 GMT
- Jeffrey Fowle, one of three US citizens held in North Korea, has been released and is on his way home, US officials say.
- Ebola serum for Africa 'in weeks' Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:40:13 GMT
- Treatments to tackle the Ebola outbreak in West Africa should become available in the coming weeks and months, says the World Health Organization.
- Canada car killer's passport seized Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:12:54 GMT
- A man who struck two Canadian soldiers with his car, killing one of them, had had his passport seized by police for suspected terror ties.
- Swedish bay search for 'foreign sub' Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:03:27 GMT
- Naval vessels scouring Swedish waters for a suspected foreign submarine focus on a bay near Stockholm on the fifth day of their search.
- Man walks again after transplant Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:31:50 GMT
- A paralysed Polish man has been able to walk again after a pioneering therapy that involved transplanting specialist cells into his damaged spinal cord.
- Infant bodies found in Canada locker Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:05:39 GMT
- The bodies of up to four infants have been found in a storage locker in Winnipeg, Canada, authorities say.
- 'Negligence' behind Total boss death Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:45:09 GMT
- Russian investigators say "criminal negligence" caused the crash that killed the boss of oil firm Total and the three crew members of his private jet.
- Ukraine faces cluster bomb claim Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:01:39 GMT
- Ukraine attacked populated areas of Donetsk with cluster bombs, banned by many states, a leading human rights group says.
- Australian teen surfaces in IS video Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:54:07 GMT
- An Australian teenager who joined IS militants in Iraq and Syria surfaces in a video addressing PM Tony Abbott and US president Barack Obama.
- ICC warns Kenya on Kenyatta leaks Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:26:30 GMT
- The International Criminal Court warns the Kenyan government against leaking information from President Uhuru Kenyatta's case to the media.
- Police hunt links to Indiana killings Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:11:31 GMT
- Authorities in two US states are reviewing unsolved cases for links to an Indiana man being held on suspicion of killing seven women.
- HK in first talks with students Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:01:27 GMT
- Hong Kong officials end a first round of talks with student leaders to try to resolve an impasse that sparked weeks of pro-democracy protests.
- Pakistan Taliban sack spokesman Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:16:56 GMT
- The Pakistan Taliban sack their spokesman Shahidullah Shahid after he pledged allegiance to Islamic State (IS).
- Ambassador demands Top Gear apology Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:55:10 GMT
- The Argentine ambassador to the UK calls for the BBC make a public apology following the row over an edition of Top Gear filmed in the South American country.