24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"To my daughter Leonora without whose never failing sympathy and encouragement this book would have been completed in half the time."
—P. G. Wodehouse
- Israel steps up bombardment of Gaza Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:01:37 GMT
- More than 100 Palestinians die, officials say, as Israel intensifies its Gaza bombardment and warns of a long conflict ahead.
- EU widens sanctions against Russia Tue, 29 Jul 2014 19:07:31 GMT
- The EU imposes new economic sanctions on Russia over the conflict in Ukraine, going beyond asset freezes and travel bans.
- China investigates ex-security chief Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:22:31 GMT
- China's former security chief Zhou Yongkang has been placed under investigation for "serious disciplinary violation", state media say.
- West Africa flight ban over Ebola Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:33:43 GMT
- A West African airline halts flights to Liberia and Sierra Leone amid concern about Ebola as a leading doctor dies of the virus in Sierra Leone.
- 'Child malaria vaccine milestone' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:06:41 GMT
- Scientists say the world's first malaria vaccine provides children with continuing protection against the disease and may be in use by 2015.
- Migration changes 'to put UK first' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:02:48 GMT
- Britain is to cut from six to three months the amount of time out-of-work EU migrants can claim benefits without realistic job prospects.
- Jewish Museum suspect extradited Tue, 29 Jul 2014 13:45:53 GMT
- Mehdi Nemmouche, the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a museum in Brussels in May, has been extradited to Belgium from France.
- Deadly attack hits China's Xinjiang Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:16:24 GMT
- Dozens of people have been killed or injured in an attack in China's troubled western region of Xinjiang, state media say.
- Ecclestone 'to settle' bribery case Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:11:29 GMT
- Lawyers for Bernie Ecclestone say the Formula 1 boss is ready to pay a German bank 25 million euros ($34m; £20m) to settle a court case against him.
- Tevez stepfather freed after kidnap Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:01:24 GMT
- The stepfather of Argentine football star Carlos Tevez is freed after being kidnapped on the outskirts of Buenos Aires and held for eight hours.
- Japan girl 'admits dismemberment' Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:19:44 GMT
- The Japanese schoolgirl arrested on Sunday has reportedly confessed to killing and dismembering her classmate, say local media
- OKCupid experiments with 'bad' matches Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:47:43 GMT
- Dating website OKCupid reveals that it experimented on its users, including putting the "wrong" people together to see if they would connect.
- VIDEO: British dancer returns from Russia Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:02:28 GMT
- A dancer from Hull who became the first British dancer to be employed by the Mariinsky Ballet in Russia returns to the UK to perform with the company at Covent Garden.
- AUDIO: Fifty shades of red face: Is it a 'date' film? Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:13:36 GMT
- Diana Mather and Rosamund Urwin discuss who it is appropriate to invite to the cinema to watch Fifty Shades of Grey.
- VIDEO: Star Trek star Takei's life on film Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:53:52 GMT
- Star Trek star George Takei talks about being his childhood experience of living in an internment camp during World War Two.