24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Go through your phone book, call people and ask them to drive you to the airport. The ones who will drive you are your true friends. The rest aren't bad people; they're just acquaintances."
—Jay Leno American comedian/ performer/ talk show host Tonight Show
- Defiant HK protests on National Day Wed, 01 Oct 2014 02:41:01 GMT
- Pro-democracy activists in Hong Kong continue their sit-in and hope for an increase in numbers as China marks National Day.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the US Wed, 01 Oct 2014 01:03:20 GMT
- A man who travelled from Liberia nearly two weeks ago is the first confirmed case of the deadly Ebola virus diagnosed on American soil.
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10 system Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:56:47 GMT
- Microsoft announces the next version of its core operating system, called Windows 10, which will reintroduce the Start Menu.
- Caver freed after 12-day ordeal Wed, 01 Oct 2014 03:29:34 GMT
- An injured Spanish speleologist who was trapped in a 400m deep cave in north-eastern Peru for 12 days has been rescued.
- California mayor dies after shooting Wed, 01 Oct 2014 01:45:44 GMT
- Daniel Crespo, mayor of California suburb Bell Gardens, was shot dead and his wife taken into custody following an argument at the couple's home.
- Deadly attacks on Kabul troops Wed, 01 Oct 2014 03:54:36 GMT
- At least seven people are dead after two separate bomb attacks targeted buses carrying troops in the Afghan capital Kabul.
- Kurds fight IS on Iraq-Syria border Tue, 30 Sep 2014 21:54:38 GMT
- Heavy fighting is reported on both sides of a key border crossing between Iraq and Syria, where Kurdish forces are battling Islamic State militants.
- Argentina defies US over debt payment Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:57:59 GMT
- Argentina deposits $161m in bond interest payments with a state-controlled bank, in an effort to skirt US court rulings.
- California imposes plastic bag ban Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:54:50 GMT
- The US state is the first to pass legislation imposing a ban on single-use plastic bags in grocery and convenience stores.
- Armed man shared lift with Obama Wed, 01 Oct 2014 03:05:09 GMT
- US President Barack Obama rode in a lift with an armed security contractor who had assault convictions, in another security lapse, according to reports.
- Cancer gene test 'would save lives' Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:04:36 GMT
- Younger bowel cancer patients should be offered a genetic test to screen for a rare condition linked to a higher risk of cancer, say UK researchers.
- Norway best country for older people Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:02:05 GMT
- Norway is the best place to be old, according to an index of the quality of later life in published on the UN's International Day of Older Persons.
- VIDEO: Gates 'optimistic' for Ebola sufferers Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:27:37 GMT
- Microsoft founder Bill Gates has said he is "optimistic" about increasing the treatment capacity for Ebola in West Africa.
- VIDEO: 'I hid from boulders as volcano erupted' Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:37:26 GMT
- A mountain guide who was on Mount Ontake when it erupted speaks about the moment it exploded without warning.
- VIDEO: Henning's wife makes new mercy plea Tue, 30 Sep 2014 22:12:05 GMT
- The wife of British hostage Alan Henning has made a renewed direct appeal to the IS militants holding her husband.