24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Don't join the book burners. Do not think you are going to conceal thoughts by concealing evidence that they ever existed."
—Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969) 34th US President, Republican
- Russia aid convoy moves into Ukraine Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:11:49 GMT
- Lorries from a Russian aid convoy stream into Ukraine without permission after Russia accuses Ukraine of "intolerable" obstructions.
- IS militants 'biggest threat' to US Fri, 22 Aug 2014 04:04:33 GMT
- Islamic State militants in Syria and Iraq are the most dangerous threat the US has faced in recent years, senior American officials warn.
- Malaysia observes silence for MH17 Fri, 22 Aug 2014 08:53:56 GMT
- Malaysians observe a moment of silence following the arrival of the bodies of 20 victims of Flight MH17 which crashed in Ukraine in July.
- Syria death toll 'more than 191,000' Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:48:38 GMT
- More than 191,000 people have been killed in the Syria conflict up to April, UN says.
- Rain hampers Japan landslide rescue Fri, 22 Aug 2014 03:40:39 GMT
- Heavy rain hampers rescue operations in Japan's Hiroshima prefecture where a deadly landslide killed at least 39 people, with 51 still missing.
- Tour buses collide near Egypt resort Fri, 22 Aug 2014 06:29:21 GMT
- Two tourist buses collide near Sharm El-Sheikh in Egypt's Sinai peninsula, leaving 33 people dead and 41 injured, officials say.
- India's Kerala to ban alcohol sales Fri, 22 Aug 2014 04:57:34 GMT
- Authorities in the southern Indian state of Kerala outline plans to ban the sale and consumption of alcohol to tackle the state's drink problem.
- Senegal closes border over Ebola Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:44:57 GMT
- Senegal closes its border with Guinea because of the deadly Ebola outbreak, despite WHO warnings that such measures are counter-productive.
- Argentina debt plan ruled 'illegal' Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:32:35 GMT
- Argentina's plan to ask investors holding defaulted bonds to swap them for new locally issued debt is ruled "illegal" by a US court.
- NSA and GCHQ agents 'leak Tor bugs' Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:58:17 GMT
- The Tor Project says it believes some NSA and GCHQ agents are surreptitiously leaking it information to protect anonymity on the net.
- Venezuela 'to fingerprint shoppers' Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:42:03 GMT
- Venezuela plans to fingerprint supermarket shoppers in a move to combat food shortages and smuggling.
- Double vaccines 'could end polio' Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:31:23 GMT
- Using both types of polio vaccine could speed up efforts to free the world of the crippling and potentially fatal disease, research suggests.
- VIDEO: Gibraltar banishes troublesome monkeys Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:19:17 GMT
- Gibraltar is planning to banish some of its Barbary macaque population which have become too cheeky or aggressive
- VIDEO: Venezuela to fingerprint shoppers Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:21:32 GMT
- President Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela has announced a mandatory fingerprinting system in supermarkets to combat food shortages and smuggling.
- VIDEO: Russia ban bites Polish apple crop Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:11:38 GMT
- Russian EU food sanctions hit just before the Polish apple crop harvests leaving farmers with a glut of unsold fruit.