24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"You know when you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend."
- Report of guns closes C-470 for more than an hour; 2 arrested Mon, 1 Sep 2014 20:53:56 MDT
- C-470 was closed for more than an hour Monday evening near West Ken Caryl Avenue as deputies and other law enforcement agencies sorted out a report of a situation, possibly involving guns.
- Two dead, two injured in El Paso County crash Mon, 1 Sep 2014 20:41:58 MDT
- Two Palmer Ridge High School students were killed and two others injured early Labor Day morning in a one-vehicle El Paso County wreck, authorities say.
- Pueblo police investigate man's death after family find his body Mon, 1 Sep 2014 17:43:45 MDT
- Police in Pueblo are investigating a man's death Sunday night after family members came home to find him lying face down, dead.
- Police investigating Denver death near Cherry Creek Reservoir Mon, 1 Sep 2014 17:15:54 MDT
- Police are investigating a woman's death in southeast Denver Monday.The investigation began about 9 a.
- Labor Day traffic developing across Colorado as vacationers head home Mon, 1 Sep 2014 17:12:26 MDT
- The last rounds of Labor Day delays have begun.An accident was reported about 5 p.m. on Interstate 70 eastbound just west of Idaho Springs.
- Two acre wildfire burning at Turtle Lake north of Durango Mon, 1 Sep 2014 16:59:59 MDT
- A two acre wildfire is burning north of Durango near Turtle Lake, according to officials.
- Longmont men held on $500,000 bond in assault and stabbing Friday Mon, 1 Sep 2014 16:59:50 MDT
- Bail has been set at $500,000 each for the two Longmont men accused in a Friday night beating and stabbing in Longmont.
- Searchers find, help teen who became ill during Boulder County hike Mon, 1 Sep 2014 16:16:06 MDT
- A teenager with severe stomach pain prompted search-and-rescue teams from two counties to deploy Monday.
- Friends identify pilot of Erie plane that crashed, killing 5 Mon, 1 Sep 2014 16:15:02 MDT
- Friends and associates Monday mourned the pilot of a plane that crashed and killed five people Sunday, a well-known Erie attorney who specialized in real estate law.
- Rockies honor state trooper who was critically injured in May shootout Mon, 1 Sep 2014 15:53:29 MDT
- A state trooper who was critically wounded in a shooting after a routine motorist assist in Glenwood Canyon in May was honored Monday at a Rockies game in Denver.
- Police investigating death after body is found in west Denver Mon, 1 Sep 2014 15:42:54 MDT
- Denver police are investigating a death after a retired firefighter stumbled across a body as he followed a pungent smell Monday afternoon.
- Pueblo health officials urgently seek kids who played with rabid bat Mon, 1 Sep 2014 15:39:36 MDT
- Health officials in Pueblo County are urgently asking for the public's help in identifying children who played with a rabid bat over the weekend.
- Motorcycles, "Wall of Death" attract all ages in Loveland Mon, 1 Sep 2014 14:59:04 MDT
- The parking lot of Loveland's Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson store was full of bikes and brotherhood during the 10th annual Thunder in the Rockies bike rally — the largest bike rally in the state of Colorado.
- Colorado public defenders want children out of restraints in court Mon, 1 Sep 2014 11:00:43 MDT
- He tried to hide the tears from his mother. But the bright orange handcuffs locked his wrists together, and eventually he gave up trying to tug his T-shirt up to his face to wipe them away.
- Boulder to host a climate change expert grounded in science, faith Mon, 1 Sep 2014 10:14:33 MDT
- As the climate change discussion has evolved in recent years, it has for some become a political litmus test, with many on the right questioning the science behind the claims that human activity is causing global warming, just as many of those on the left accept that as fact. Into that daunting divide steps Katharine Hayhoe, an unusual hybrid in that she is an atmospheric scientist who studies climate change, and is also a conservative Christian, a faith tradition that frequently aligns with right-leaning politics.