24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"When you read a classic you do not see in the book more than you did before. You see more in you than there was before."
—Clifton Paul Fadiman (b. 1904) American writer, editor
- Denver weather pattern, p.m. showers and storms, highs in 80s Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:19:39 MDT
- The weather in northeastern Colorado should be steady through the weekend, with a chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms and high temperatures in the 80s.
- CSU backs new VP of research despite critical investigative report Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:13:16 MDT
- Colorado State University officials are standing behind the school's vice president for research in the wake of a government watchdog report that found he had improperly secured jobs for people he knew in his previous position with the Department of Defense.
- Daily Digest: Parkinson's disease patients fight for best possible life, plus 9 more stories Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:00:28 MDT
- Your daily resource for late-breaking news, upcoming events, the Denver weather forecast, Denver traffic information, and the stories that will be talked about today, Thursday, August 21, 2014.
- Black Forest Fire Board "reasonably accepts" departure of chief Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:34:48 MDT
- The Black Forest Fire/Rescue Protection District's Board of Directors said Wednesday it has "been forced to reasonably accept" that Fire Chief Robert Harvey has left his position.
- Coming Friday: Trying to live, trying to learn Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:19:29 MDT
- In a special report coming Friday on denverpost.com and Sunday in print, The Denver Post tells the story of Colorado schoolchildren who are homeless and struggling to keep from
falling further behind.
- Great Outdoors Colorado contributes $600,000 to state wetlands program Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:15:35 MDT
- Great Outdoors Colorado funds — totaling $600,000 — will help pay for 15 wetland and riparian restoration projects statewide selected by Colorado Parks and Wildlife, including two damaged in last year's floods.
- Colorado Parkinson's disease patients fight for best possible life Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:14:33 MDT
- A diagnosis of Parkinson's disease is devastating and brings with it a steep learning curve. If climbed, patients say, life can be good.
- DeBeque turns from gambling to pot to boost its economy Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:13:39 MDT
- Because state lawmakers aren't open to allowing gambling in this struggling western Colorado town, officials here plan to go to pot. DeBeque has become the first municipality in Mesa County to approve recreational marijuana.
- FBI Director James Comey visits Denver field office Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:13:23 MDT
- Federal civil rights investigations begin with early assessments by FBI agents before the agency launches full-fledged probes into law enforcement wrongdoing, FBI Director James Comey said.
- GMO food labeling initiative approved for Colorado ballot proposition Thu, 21 Aug 2014 00:28:37 MDT
- A proposition seeking the labeling of foods containing genetically modified organisms will be on the November ballot, the Colorado Secretary of State said Wednesday.
- Colorado Marine driving to see brother in Utah dies Thu, 21 Aug 2014 00:25:07 MDT
- A Colorado Marine killed in a crash in Utah last week was on his way home to surprise his little brother on the first day of school.
- Jim Carrigan, 84, former U.S. district judge and CU regent, dies Thu, 21 Aug 2014 00:23:49 MDT
- In the 1980s, a drug-addicted bank robber who violated his probation because he couldn't pay court fees stood before Judge Jim Carrigan in Colorado's federal court. Instead of a sentence, Carrigan offered the unemployed man a second chance.
- CU-Boulder philosophy professor under threat of firing won't teach this fall Thu, 21 Aug 2014 00:19:00 MDT
- As University of Colorado students and instructors return to the classroom Monday, embattled associate philosophy professor David Barnett will not be among them.
- Suspect in Littleton shooting arrested Tuesday in Denver Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:28:20 MDT
- A man sought by Littleton police for almost a week in connection with a shooting was arrested early Wednesday at an apartment in southeast Denver.
- Denver police officer arrested last weekend in Douglas County Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:07:07 MDT
- The Douglas County Sheriff's office confirmed Wednesday that a Denver police officer, Mark Beluscak, was arrested on Saturday.