24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"A man loses contact with reality if he is not surrounded by his books."
—François Maurice Mitterrand (b. 1916) President of France
- Expect Denver International Airport traffic snarls this weekend Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:39:57 MDT
- Passengers being dropped off at Denver International Airport this weekend will need to factor in an extra 30 minutes to make their flight because of traffic-lane closures on the terminal's east side, officials say.
- Denver releases 40 draft recommendations for Sheriff Department reform Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:06:41 MDT
- A group of task forces, convened in the spring to review the policies of the troubled Denver Sheriff Department, on Thursday night released 40 draft recommendations.
- Unidentified body found along Colorado River in Mesa County Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:05:46 MDT
- A work crew in Mesa County on Wednesday discovered a male body in the Colorado River. The Mesa County Coroner's office said the body was that of a white or Latino man between 45 and 75 years old.
- Bella's Markets sold, groceries to replace barren shelves Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:05:04 MDT
- Bella's Markets in four rural Colorado towns changed hands Thursday in a deal that is expected to breathe life back into neglected grocery stores where some shelves sat empty for months.
- Nancy Pelosi to talk student debt in Boulder, support Andrew Romanoff Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:04:38 MDT
- U.S. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi will be in Boulder on Friday to talk about student debt with representatives of the University of Colorado and Colorado State University.
- Chatfield stables closed as horses checked for vesicular stomatitis Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:04:11 MDT
- The horse stables at Chatfield State Park have been shut down as a precautionary measure relating to a possible outbreak of a viral disease.
- Colorado House candidate Jane Barnes can represent GOP, judge rules Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:03:18 MDT
- A judge Thursday decided that Jane Barnes will be able to represent the Republican Party in the race for a Jefferson County House seat in the general election.
- Colorado Courage Run to raise funds to fight Parkinson's disease Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:02:29 MDT
- The Colorado Courage Run 5K, Denver's only run supporting Parkinson's disease research, begins at 10 a.m. Saturday at Cheesman Park.
- Theater shooting report on Aurora response to be released, judge rules Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:01:52 MDT
- An Arapahoe County District Court judge ruled Thursday that the city of Aurora's outside review of its emergency response to the July 2012 Aurora theater shooting can be made public.
- Landfill-free Boulder County could mean greater ash borer risk nearby Thu, 21 Aug 2014 22:27:26 MDT
- Officials in communities directly outside Boulder County aren't keen on a decision made late last year by the Colorado Department of Agriculture to place areas free of the destructive emerald
- Water main break on Colorado Blvd. causes traffic woes Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:50:26 MDT
- Denver Water expects that a water main break that tied up traffic during Thursday afternoon's rush hour, will be repaired by midnight and southbound Colorado Boulevard should be reopened by 5 a.m.
- June explosion that destroyed Thornton house determined to be suicide Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:30:34 MDT
- A June home explosion that killed one man and left the neighborhood littered with debris was a suicide, a Thornton Police and Fire investigation determined.
- Man pleads guilty in two slayings in Black Forest Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:23:34 MDT
- COLORADO SPRINGS — A 47-year-old man on Thursday pleaded guilty to killing his wife and another woman during a shooting rampage in Black Forest last November.
- Denver Public Schools board will vote to redraw district borders Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:13:29 MDT
- The Denver Public Schools Board of Education will vote next month to redraw the borders of the city's five districts.
- GOP running mate Jill Repella wants to serve on fracking panel Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:58:53 MDT
- Jill Repella, a Douglas County commissioner and the Republican nominee for lieutenant governor, is one of the Coloradans who has asked to serve on a task force looking at fracking.