24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Nothing more rapidly inclines a person to go into a monastery than reading a book on etiquette. There are so many trivial ways in which it is possible to commit some social sin."
—Quentin Crisp (b. 1908) British author
- CU Denver students advise Lyons on flood recovery Tue, 2 Sep 2014 21:22:15 MDT
- A massive and diverse public outreach effort during the long-term rebuilding of Lyons will help the town recover from the 2013 September flooding.
- Motorcyclist dies in crash on I-70 near C-470 Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:50:54 MDT
- A motorcycle rider has died in a crash on westbound Interstate 70 near C-470. Colorado State Patrol said two others were injured in the accident.
- One dead, one injured in shooting in unincorporated Adams County Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:50:38 MDT
- The Adams County Sheriff's office confirms that one person is dead and another injured Tuesday following a shooting on the 2000 block of West 64th Lane in unincorporated Adams County.
- RTD bus driver arrested Monday for DUI while on duty Tue, 2 Sep 2014 19:49:51 MDT
- A contract bus driver for the Regional Transportation District was arrested Monday on suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Denver Mayor Michael Hancock flubs name of CSU football coach McElwain Tue, 2 Sep 2014 19:27:52 MDT
- It was an honest mistake, explained the mayor, a big football fan who happens to hold a degree from a University of Colorado campus.
- Hot time in the city: Wednesday's temps may hit 94; near record Tue, 2 Sep 2014 18:19:35 MDT
- Labor Day normally means the unofficial end of summer, and with it, cooling temperatures.
- Aurora police nab suspect in three Monday home invasions Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:42:49 MDT
- A 23-year-old man is accused of a Monday night rampage in Aurora, breaking into three homes, stealing random items and assaulting women.
- Denver police warn of 911 phone scam Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:40:05 MDT
- Denver police warned the public Tuesday on Twitter to be on the lookout for a telephone scam.
- Records: Homeless man's threat in JeffCo caused C-470 closure, search Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:31:08 MDT
- An all-out law enforcement response that closed C-470 in Jefferson County for roughly an hour Monday began after deputies and a park ranger tried to dismantle a homeless man's tent, court records say.
- Rain washes worries away for Colorado lawns, farms and fire prevention Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:16:25 MDT
- The grass is green in Denver, the foothills are lush and Colorado's rivers are running high.
- Water main break affecting traffic on South Broadway in Littleton Tue, 2 Sep 2014 16:53:13 MDT
- A water main break on South Broadway in Littleton is threatening to cause havoc with Tuesday afternoon's rush-hour traffic.
- Data stolen from 11 Colorado Goodwill stores; Home Depot opens own probe Tue, 2 Sep 2014 16:46:41 MDT
- Home Depot may be the latest retailer to suffer a major credit card data breach.
- Wilderness volunteers see greater need as more people use backcountry Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:53:17 MDT
- More and more people are using the backcountry areas closest to Denver, especially when it comes to day trips.
- I-70 open at De Beque after suspicious item found Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:14:59 MDT
- Interstate 70 is closed in both directions through De Beque Canyon east of Grand Junction.
- Report of guns closes C-470 for more than an hour; 2 arrested Tue, 2 Sep 2014 14:02:02 MDT
- C-470 was closed for more than an hour Monday evening near West Ken Caryl Avenue as deputies and other law enforcement agencies sorted out a report of a situation, possibly involving guns.