24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"You are the same today that you are going to be in five years from now except for two things: the people with whom you associate and the books you read."
- Western Governors' Association calls to end "wildfire borrowing" Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:36:58 MDT
- The Western Governors' Association in a letter last week urged U.S. Senate and congressional leadership, and President Barack Obama, to increase federal wildfire budgets so agencies can stop using fire prevention funds for fire suppression.
- Motorcycle driver dies in crash on U.S. 285 in Lakewood Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:09:09 MDT
- A motorcycle driver died in a crash in Lakewood Tuesday night. The motorcycle crashed about 7:30 p.m. on U.S. Highway 285 between South Simms Street and South Kipling Street, according to a Lakewood Police Department media release.
- Denver mayor adds two council members to sheriff reform group Wed, 20 Aug 2014 07:58:52 MDT
- Bowing to pressure from City Council and the public, Denver Mayor Michael Hancock added six people to an already-large, multilayered team tasked with reforming the Denver Sheriff Department.
- Lafayette voters face 4 new taxes on November ballot Wed, 20 Aug 2014 06:07:26 MDT
- Four tax issues made their way Tuesday night to Lafayette's November ballot. The City Council approved ballot language for excise taxes on energy consumption and retail marijuana sales, a property tax to fund improvements at LaMont Does Park, and a mill levy increase to support the operations of public safety organizations.
- Controversial Fort Lyon homeless facility sends alums into world Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:50:19 MDT
- After 15 years of cheap whiskey, merciless nights on hard concrete, and trips in and out of jail and detox, Richard Spotted Bird heard about a new treatment facility at a sprawling campus that has served as both a prison and Veterans Affairs hospital.
- Adams County reaches temporary deal on municipal inmate cap Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:49:06 MDT
- Adams County has reached a temporary deal with the county's municipalities in an out-of-court settlement that increases the number of municipal inmates the jail will hold.
- Castle Rock ballots still being counted on open carry issue Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:48:39 MDT
- Residents have spent much of the past year trying to figure out the future of this town's gun laws, and now they will have to wait a few more days as officials scramble to tally ballots from Tuesday's special election.
- Remains of missing Lafayette hiker, 74, found Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:48:03 MDT
- Human remains discovered in Grand County this month are believed to be those of Patricia Wallace, the 74-year-old Lafayette woman who went missing after a hike on Buchannan Pass Trail in Boulder County more than two years ago.
- Ginger Underwood, 67, was active in community affairs Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:45:23 MDT
- Larry Underwood met Ginger Hall on a blind date arranged by a medical school classmate who was dating her Gamma Phi Beta sorority sister at Oklahoma City University.
- Triathletes, cyclists looking for answers to Colorado Highway 131 thumbtacks Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:39:55 MDT
- Triathletes and bicyclists who frequent popular Yampa Valley road routes are angry, and they want answers to their flattened tires.
- VA clinic opens in Colorado Springs Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:35:40 MDT
- Eschewing two old, crammed buildings for one new one, the Department of Veterans Affairs this week opened its long-awaited Colorado Springs health care clinic — framing it as a way to expand care and ease wait times for the region's fast-growing veteran population.
- Attorney asks for dismissal in Montezuma vs. voters lawsuit Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:31:57 MDT
- An attorney for three residents of the Town of Montezuma has asked a judge to dismiss a lawsuit the town filed recently naming all its voters as respondents in a legal dispute that revolves around a botched election.
- One dead in motorcycle accident on US 285 Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:32:45 MDT
- Lakewood police said a man died in a motorcycle accident Tuesday night on U.S. 285.
- Judge dismisses challenge to Castle Rock's special election on open carry Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:42:22 MDT
- Ballot processing for Castle Rock's special election on open carry of firearms will continue after a judge on Monday dismissed a lawsuit that sought to nullify the election on the grounds that ballots were mishandled.
- Peanut, almond butter recalled for salmonella risk Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:34:02 MDT
- NEW YORK (AP) — A unit of Hain Celestial Group Inc. is recalling some peanut and almond butter because of possible salmonella contamination.