24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"All of the books in the world contain no more information than is broadcast as video in a single large American city in a single year. Not all bits have equal value."
—Carl Sagan (b. 1934) American astronomer noted for research for extraterrestrial life
- Colorado's new immigrant driver's license law plagued with problems Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:38:11 MDT
- Yolanda Vega, who came to the U.S. illegally in search of a better life, doesn't have a driver's license, yet six days a week she travels miles from the trailer she shares with her husband and teenage daughter outside Durango to clean homes much larger than her own.
- Denver sheriff Gary Wilson steps down amid turmoil in department Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:37:41 MDT
- Gary Wilson stepped down as Denver sheriff Monday morning as Mayor Michael B. Hancock pledged to end a cycle of allegations of abuse among deputies at the jail.
- Pueblo clerk stops issuing licenses, AG appeals Boulder decision Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:37:21 MDT
- Colorado Attorney General John Suthers persuaded Pueblo County's clerk to stop issuing same-sex marriage licenses and then asked a state appeals court to block another clerk from doing the same.
- Communities move to regulate where electronic cigarettes can be used Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:36:57 MDT
- Electronic cigarettes and vaporizers, which have experienced an explosive growth in popularity in the last few years, are beginning to face stiff resistance in Colorado as an increasing number of communities crack down on the battery-powered devices.
- Coloradans still favor legal pot but not public use, poll shows Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:35:54 MDT
- A majority of Colorado voters still support marijuana legalization but said its use should be confined to homes and members-only clubs, a poll by Quinnipiac University found.
- Eaglet leaves nest near E-470 in Commerce City Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:35:25 MDT
- The baby bald eagle that hatched close to an exit ramp off E-470 in Commerce City spread her wings and flew for the first time Monday morning.
- Aurora police officers fighting subpoenas in theater shooting case Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:33:45 MDT
- The Aurora Police Department and two of its officers are fighting subpoenas for internal disciplinary files being sought by the defense in the movie theater shooting case.
- $1 million bond set for Almodovar in Centennial apartment fire Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:28:35 MDT
- A woman accused of starting a fire that injured eight people at a Centennial apartment complex in June will face more than 40 counts of attempted murder, prosecutors said at a court hearing Monday.
- Serious injuries in crash at Speer and Colfax Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:27:29 MDT
- Seven people were injured Monday morning when a sports utility vehicle ran a red light in Denver.
- "Tea Party of the Left" wages ferocious battle over fracking Mon, 21 Jul 2014 21:44:38 MDT
- The Tea Party of the Left, also known as "fracktivists," the group, like their conservative counterparts, is sworn to certain principles — even if those beliefs cost their side of the aisle the election in November.
- Douglas County's former sheriff appointed county commissioner Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:54:40 MDT
- Former Douglas County Sheriff David Weaver was appointed to fill the vacated county commissioners seat.
- Cyclist hit by car in west Denver Mon, 21 Jul 2014 19:18:22 MDT
- Police said a cyclist is in the hospital after being hit by a car in west Denver on Monday evening.
- Carbon monoxide exposure at Boulder's Evol Foods sends 6 to hospital Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:30:30 MDT
- Six employees were treated at area hospitals Monday morning after high carbon-monoxide levels forced the evacuation of Boulder-based Evol Foods' production facilities at 1845 Range St.
- Suthers appeals ruling to stop Boulder on same-sex marriage licenses Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:51:43 MDT
- Attorney General John Suthers filed an appeal on Monday, asking the state court of appeals to overturn a ruling that allowed the Boulder clerk to continue issuing same-sex marriage licenses.
- Aurora police investigating possible impersonator Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:08:58 MDT
- Aurora police are searching for a man who they believe impersonated a cop during a recent traffic stop.