24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"History is a living horse laughing at a wooden horse. History is a wind blowing where it listeth. History is no sure thing to bet on. History is a box of tricks with a lost key. History is a labyrinth of doors with sliding panels, a book of ciphers with the code in a cave of the Saragossa sea. History says, if it pleases, Excuse me, I beg your pardon, it will never happen again if I can help it."
—Carl Sandburg (1878-1967) American writer known for free verse, Smoke and Steel
- UK activist's Thailand trial begins Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:48:38 GMT
- A UK activist who campaigns for better labour conditions goes on trial in Thailand charged with criminal defamation.
- EU's Mogherini calls for Nato muscle Tue, 02 Sep 2014 17:48:41 GMT
- Nato must back words with actions to reassure countries bordering on Russia, the EU's new foreign affairs chief says.
- 'Cartel links' mayors to be charged Tue, 02 Sep 2014 15:33:07 GMT
- Police in Mexico are holding two serving mayors and one ex-mayor over allegations they have links to the Knights Templar drug cartel.
- IS accused of Iraq ethnic cleansing Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:22:47 GMT
- Amnesty International says it has proof Islamic State militants have launched a campaign of ethnic cleansing against minorities in northern Iraq.
- Halliburton agrees oil spill deal Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:42:30 GMT
- US oilfield firm Halliburton says it has agreed a $1.1bn settlement to meet the majority of claims against it for its role in the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
- New child abuse victims come forward Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:23:54 GMT
- Twelve new victims have come forward since a report found at least 1,400 children were abused in Rotherham, South Yorkshire's chief constable tells MPs.
- UK seeks extra power for winter Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:00:25 GMT
- National Grid is seeking additional electricity supplies for winter after unexpected plant shutdowns have raised fears of potential shortages.
- Troll guilty over MP 'rape' tweets Tue, 02 Sep 2014 17:26:50 GMT
- A man is found guilty of bombarding a Labour MP with abusive messages on Twitter after she supported a feminist campaign.
- Glasgow woman 'promoting terrorism' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 17:34:48 GMT
- It is understood that a young woman from Glasgow has travelled to Syria and has been promoting terrorism back home via her Twitter account.
- British Wildlife Photography Awards Mon, 01 Sep 2014 12:23:58 GMT
- Winners of the 2014 British Wildlife Photography Awards
- In pictures: India's coal miners Sun, 31 Aug 2014 20:34:57 GMT
- Coal miners a work in eastern India
- New Documentary Photography from Scotland & Wales Wed, 27 Aug 2014 07:17:12 GMT
- Photographers' images of Scotland and Wales
- Day in pictures: 1 September 2014 Mon, 01 Sep 2014 16:49:04 GMT
- News images from around the world: 1 September
- Day in pictures: 29 August 2014 Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:20:50 GMT
- News images from around the world: 29 August
- Richard Attenborough career in pictures Sun, 24 Aug 2014 22:36:55 GMT
- British actor and director's illustrious career
Toddler Story Time
Children's Room ,
September 3, 2014
Pre School Story time
Vail Public Library,
September 3, 2014
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
September 6, 2014
Homestake at Vail HOA
Vail Public Library's Community Room,
September 7, 2014
Monday Matinee - Up
Vail Public Library Community Room,
September 8, 2014