24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"I do not believe that civilization will be wiped out in a war fought with the atomic bomb. Perhaps two-thirds of the people of the Earth might be killed, but enough men capable of thinking, and enough books, would be left to start again, and civilization could be restored."
—Albert Einstein (1875-1955) German-born American theoretical physicist, theories of relativity, philosopher
- NHS funds rise 'tough but possible' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:03:13 GMT
- Increasing NHS spending in England by the £8bn health bosses warn will be needed by 2020 will be tough but possible, the health secretary says.
- 'Scandalous' release of police killer Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:56:06 GMT
- A notorious police killer is to be released after 48 years in prison in a decision described as "scandalous" and "sickening"
- Vicar sham weddings trial collapses Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:48:49 GMT
- The trial collapses of a vicar accused of carrying out hundreds of sham weddings - after the judge says immigration officers lied on oath.
- Miranda Hart calls time on BBC sitcom Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:27:09 GMT
- TV star Miranda Hart announces there will be no more episodes of her hit BBC sitcom after this Christmas.
- Your pictures: Steps Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:11:23 GMT
- Readers' photos on the theme of "steps"
- In pictures: Feline focus Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:05:39 GMT
- An online exhibition of cats
- In pictures: Ottawa shootings Wed, 22 Oct 2014 23:03:13 GMT
- Images from outside the Canadian parliament
- In pictures: India celebrates Diwali Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:27:42 GMT
- Indians celebrate Diwali, the biggest Hindu festival
- Day in pictures: 21 October Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:38:53 GMT
- 24 hours of news images: 21 October
- What the floods did to Kashmir's grand heritage Mon, 20 Oct 2014 23:56:22 GMT
- What floods did to Kashmir's most treasured historic sites
- In pictures: Derry in 1969 Mon, 20 Oct 2014 05:36:19 GMT
- Battle of the Bogside in 1969 by Gilles Caron
- Lynda Bellingham: Career in pictures Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:12:36 GMT
- Actress Lynda Bellingham's career on screen
- Reclaiming the swastika Thu, 23 Oct 2014 00:03:34 GMT
- How the world loved the swastika - until Hitler stole it
- US seniors face student loan debt Thu, 23 Oct 2014 00:29:15 GMT
- Some US seniors are still paying off student loans
- What's lurking in Sweden's waters? Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:48:33 GMT
- What is lurking in Sweden's waters?
Red Sandstone Student
October 24, 2014
Ski and Snowboard Club Vail
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
October 25, 2014
Build a Scarecrow
October 26, 2014
October 27, 2014
Baby Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014