24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"It is books that are a key to the wide world; if you can't do anything else, read all that you can."
- Sierra Leone begins Ebola lockdown Fri, 19 Sep 2014 16:58:32 GMT
- A three-day curfew is under way in Sierra Leone to enable health workers to find and isolate cases of Ebola, but critics warn it will achieve little.
- Ebola health team killed in Guinea Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:58:45 GMT
- Eight members of a team trying to raise awareness about Ebola have been killed by villagers in Guinea, officials say.
- Pellegrini criticises Chelsea style Sun, 21 Sep 2014 19:01:15 GMT
- Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini says Chelsea played like a "small team" during the 1-1 Premier League draw.
- Hamilton 'not thinking about title' Sun, 21 Sep 2014 19:32:48 GMT
- Lewis Hamilton insists the World Championship was not on his mind, despite taking the lead for the first time in four months.
- Getting a driving licence without a test Sat, 20 Sep 2014 23:03:59 GMT
- In most places you need to pass a test to get a driving licence - for now Mexico City is an exception.
- The scary element that helps probe space's secrets Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:00:00 GMT
- Plutonium may be the most feared substance in the entire periodic table, but it also has peaceful us
- Kenya marks Westgate mall attack Sun, 21 Sep 2014 16:33:55 GMT
- Kenya is marking a year since the attack by Islamist militants on Nairobi's Westgate shopping centre, in which at least 67 people were killed.
- Abbott: Security before some freedom Mon, 22 Sep 2014 07:18:22 GMT
- Australian PM says the "delicate balance" between freedom and security may shift as he seeks powers to tackle Islamists, after terror raids last week.
- Fate of Air France 'at stake' in row Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:13:08 GMT
- The fate of Air France is "at stake" in a dispute between Air France and its pilots, according to France's Transport Minister.
- Peru creates anti-logging commission Sun, 21 Sep 2014 19:49:24 GMT
- The Peruvian authorities announce a new anti-logging commission after the killings of four indigenous leaders in the Amazon rainforest.
- Deal to end Yemen crisis signed Sun, 21 Sep 2014 20:00:06 GMT
- The Yemeni government and Shia Houthi rebels sign an agreement aimed at ending the political crisis which has gripped the country for weeks.
- White House security stepped up Sun, 21 Sep 2014 04:48:24 GMT
- The US Secret Service says it has launched a comprehensive review of security at the White House after two attempted breaches in 24 hours.
- Labour would extend child benefit cap Mon, 22 Sep 2014 07:30:41 GMT
- Labour plans to retain for a further year a coalition policy limiting the annual increase in child benefit to 1%, Ed Balls will tell his party's conference.
- Cameron hosts 'English votes' summit Mon, 22 Sep 2014 05:00:19 GMT
- The prime minister is to meet with key Conservative figures to discuss his plans to limit the voting rights of Scottish MPs on English issues.
- Thai murder police expand DNA tests Mon, 22 Sep 2014 07:21:19 GMT
- Thai police expand DNA testing on the island of Koh Tao to try to identify the killers of British tourists Hannah Witheridge and David Miller.