24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"History is a living horse laughing at a wooden horse. History is a wind blowing where it listeth. History is no sure thing to bet on. History is a box of tricks with a lost key. History is a labyrinth of doors with sliding panels, a book of ciphers with the code in a cave of the Saragossa sea. History says, if it pleases, Excuse me, I beg your pardon, it will never happen again if I can help it."
—Carl Sandburg (1878-1967) American writer known for free verse, Smoke and Steel
- Cosmic study 'underestimated' dust Mon, 22 Sep 2014 08:04:26 GMT
- Scientists who claimed to have found evidence for a cosmic super-expansion just after the Big Bang underestimated a key confounding factor in their research, according to a new analysis.
- NHS staff volunteer for Ebola effort Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:00:50 GMT
- More than 160 NHS staff have volunteered to be part of the UK efforts to help in the Ebola crisis in West Africa.
- Sierra Leone hails Ebola lockdown Mon, 22 Sep 2014 18:11:02 GMT
- Authorities in Sierra Leone say a three-day curfew aimed at containing the Ebola outbreak has been a success and will not be extended.
- Man Utd £100m off title - Neville Tue, 23 Sep 2014 06:43:51 GMT
- Manchester United need two more transfer windows of heavy spending to contend for the title, says ex-defender Phil Neville.
- McIlroy has outgrown me - McDowell Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:54:23 GMT
- Graeme McDowell admits Rory McIlroy's four majors and world number one status may mean the end for their Ryder Cup partnership.
- Ants v humans Sun, 21 Sep 2014 23:04:48 GMT
- A recent wildlife programme suggested that all the ants in the world weigh as much as all the people - but is that true?
- Getting a driving licence without a test Sat, 20 Sep 2014 23:03:59 GMT
- In most places you need to pass a test to get a driving licence - for now Mexico City is an exception.
- JS Kabylie given two year Caf ban Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:27:36 GMT
- Algerian club JS Kabylie are banned for two years from continental tournaments over the death of Albert Ebosse.
- Peshawar bomb attack 'kills three' Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:31:45 GMT
- At least three people are killed in a bomb attack in the Pakistani city of Peshawar as violence returns after several months of relative calm.
- Salmond to make voting age call Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:34:42 GMT
- Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond is expected to call for the voting age to be lowered to 16 in future elections.
- Medellin high-rises to be demolished Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:19:34 GMT
- The remaining towers in the Space apartment complex in the Colombian city of Medellin will be demolished following a deadly collapse last year.
- Cameron to hold talks with Iran Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:53:32 GMT
- David Cameron is to meet Iranian President Hassan Rouhani - the first time a UK prime minister has met an Iranian president since the Iran's revolution in 1979.
- Hannah police issue arrest warrant Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:37:38 GMT
- Police searching for a missing British-born student in Virginia issue an arrest warrant for a man they believe is the last person to see her.
- Miliband: Give me decade to fix UK Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:40:07 GMT
- Labour leader Ed Miliband will set out a 10-year plan to make Britain a "world class country" in his final conference speech before the general election.
- Cameron in UN talks over IS action Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:26:46 GMT
- David Cameron is holding talks at the UN to see "what more the UK can do" to help international efforts "to tackle the threat we all face" from Islamic State.