24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"All I really need to know about how to live and what to do and how to be I learned in kindergarten. Remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first word you learned--the biggest word of all--look."
—Robert (L.) Fulghum (b. 1937) American writer, author
- Justin Bieber charged with assault Tue, 02 Sep 2014 16:41:13 GMT
- Canadian pop star Justin Bieber is charged with assault and dangerous driving after crashing his quad bike into a minivan.
- Monkey leaders have different brains Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:16:48 GMT
- Neuroscientists discover that primate brains show consistent differences according social status
- Africa's farmers face failed seasons Tue, 02 Sep 2014 13:12:35 GMT
- African farmers face 'failed seasons' risk as a result of being overwhelmed by climate change, warns a status report on the continent's agriculture.
- Ebola response 'lethally inadequate' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 15:52:29 GMT
- A global military intervention is needed to curb the largest ever Ebola outbreak, according to the medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres.
- Ebola vaccine human trial begins in US Tue, 02 Sep 2014 16:46:32 GMT
- A potential vaccine for Ebola is being tested in the US, with the first stage looking at how the immune system of 20 volunteers will respond to it.
- Mahan, Bradley, Simpson get US picks Tue, 02 Sep 2014 23:47:56 GMT
- Keegan Bradley, Hunter Mahan and Webb Simpson are handed US captain Tom Watson's wildcards for the Ryder Cup at Gleneagles later this month.
- England v Norway Tue, 02 Sep 2014 22:29:00 GMT
- Everton defender John Stones will make his first start for England in Wednesday's friendly against Norway at Wembley.
- Why Paris is forgetting Ernest Hemingway Tue, 02 Sep 2014 00:04:29 GMT
- Memories of Ernest Hemingway are starting to fade in Paris, despite the American author's celebrated connection with the city.
- How much has the ice bucket challenge achieved? Tue, 02 Sep 2014 01:31:21 GMT
- The media is reaching saturation point in its coverage of the ice bucket challenge. But what has actually been achieved?
- Nigeria militants 'seize' major town Tue, 02 Sep 2014 12:15:04 GMT
- Nigeria's militant Islamist group Boko Haram seizes the key north-eastern town of Bama after fighting with government forces, residents tell the BBC.
- Afghan militants 'may join IS' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:15:49 GMT
- Fighters from a militant Islamic group in Afghanistan, allied to the Taliban, tell the BBC they are considering joining forces with Islamic State.
- EU's Mogherini calls for Nato muscle Tue, 02 Sep 2014 17:48:41 GMT
- Nato must back words with actions to reassure countries bordering on Russia, the EU's new foreign affairs chief says.
- 'Cartel links' mayors to be charged Tue, 02 Sep 2014 15:33:07 GMT
- Police in Mexico are holding two serving mayors and one ex-mayor over allegations they have links to the Knights Templar drug cartel.
- IS accused of Iraq ethnic cleansing Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:22:47 GMT
- Amnesty International says it has proof Islamic State militants have launched a campaign of ethnic cleansing against minorities in northern Iraq.
- Teachers' strike in Canada schools Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:52:27 GMT
- A teacher's strike in British Columbia has postponed the first day of school for about 500,000 children.
Toddler Story Time
Children's Room ,
September 3, 2014
Pre School Story time
Vail Public Library,
September 3, 2014
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
September 6, 2014
Homestake at Vail HOA
Vail Public Library's Community Room,
September 7, 2014
Monday Matinee - Up
Vail Public Library Community Room,
September 8, 2014