24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them."
—Ray Douglas Bradbury (b. 1920) American writer of science fiction
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Fri, 29 Aug 2014 05:02:50 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: 100 year old tortoise is on the move Fri, 29 Aug 2014 05:06:41 GMT
- A extremely rare Galapagos tortoise thought to be 100 years old has been given a new home at a zoo in Ohio.
- VIDEO: Brazil dismantles Amazon 'destroyers' Fri, 29 Aug 2014 03:22:05 GMT
- Police in northern Brazil say they are in the process of dismantling one of the country's biggest environmental criminal gangs.
- VIDEO: Brad and Angelina marry in France Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:49:55 GMT
- Hollywood stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have married in France, a spokesman confirms.
- VIDEO: Litter bug mountaineers 'must recycle' Wed, 27 Aug 2014 23:01:55 GMT
- Over the decades tonnes of disposed tents, spent oxygen cylinders and bottles have been left behind on Mount Everest by people trying to scale it. Now authorities are urging them to bring the waste back down with them to recycle it.
- Thirty gold bars buried on beach Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:30:56 GMT
- A gold-rush starts at a beach in Kent where a German artist buried £10,000 worth of bullion as part of an arts festival.
- VIDEO: Close shave for Shaun the sheep Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:31:50 GMT
- A sheep called Shaun has been shorn for the first time in his life and his fleece has weighed in at a huge 23 kilograms.
- Malaysia Airlines expects more losses Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:27:31 GMT
- Malaysia Airlines says the full financial impact of the two tragedies to hit the company will be seen in the second half of the year.
- EU widens aid to dairy exporters Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:46:22 GMT
- The EU announces emergency help for dairy producers hit by the Russian ban on food imports from the EU.
- 'Fashionable' smartwatches announced Thu, 28 Aug 2014 11:51:08 GMT
- South Korean tech firms LG and Samsung have announced more smartwatches, ahead of a widely anticipated entry to the sector from Apple.
- Police seize video gamer live on cam Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:06:35 GMT
- Armed police dramatically raid the office of a video gamer near Denver, US - and the incident was broadcast live online.
- Pitt and Jolie wedding announced Thu, 28 Aug 2014 13:14:36 GMT
- Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are now married, according to a spokesman for the Hollywood couple.
- Diana's Bake Off exit announced Thu, 28 Aug 2014 23:10:08 GMT
- Great British Bake Off contestant Diana Beard has left the show, but the BBC says her exit was due to illness, not a controversy over the latest episode.
- UN seeks climate change 'Malala' Fri, 29 Aug 2014 05:06:59 GMT
- Five hundred people will learn tomorrow if they have won the chance to vent their frustration at world leaders over the global citizens stalemate over climate policy.
- DNA tells story of Arctic peopling Thu, 28 Aug 2014 18:52:20 GMT
- A study of genetic sequences sheds light on the settling of the North American Arctic, from ancient "Paleo-Eskimos" to the modern-day Inuit.