24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."
—Ronald Wilson Reagan (b. 1911) 40th US President, Republican
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Fri, 19 Sep 2014 06:53:49 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: 'Home of golf' accepts women members Thu, 18 Sep 2014 18:16:05 GMT
- The Royal and Ancient Golf Club in St Andrews has voted to accept women members for the first time in its history.
- VIDEO: TV forecaster breaks endurance record Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:47:47 GMT
- Eli Kari Gjengedal has broken the world record for continuous weather presenting, with 33 hours on screen.
- VIDEO: London hosts Turner and Constable shows Thu, 18 Sep 2014 19:02:19 GMT
- Rivals in life, two of Britain's greatest painters William Turner and John Constable, are the subjects of major exhibitions in London.
- VIDEO: Intel's new dual-screen laptop Thu, 18 Sep 2014 02:20:36 GMT
- Intel says it has several manufacturers building new computers based on the novel dual-screen laptop concept it has just unveiled.
- VIDEO: First buyer drops brand-new iPhone 6 Fri, 19 Sep 2014 10:15:41 GMT
- The first person to buy the iPhone 6 in Perth, Australia, dropped his new gadget during an interview with a TV reporter.
- Slippery banana study wins Ig Nobel Fri, 19 Sep 2014 01:48:00 GMT
- Research that investigated why bananas are slippery when you step on them wins one of this year's Ig Nobel prizes.
- Shares rise in London on 'No' vote Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:12:33 GMT
- Shares rise in London after Scotland rejects independence, as a rally in the pound fades.
- Scottish 'No' vote 'relief' for firms Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:51:07 GMT
- Businesses speak of 'relief' over Scotland's rejection of independence, and banks say they will no longer be shifting operations out of Scotland.
- Oracle boss Larry Ellison steps down Thu, 18 Sep 2014 23:14:29 GMT
- Multi-billionaire Oracle boss Larry Ellison steps aside to focus on product engineering, as Mark Hurd and Safra Catz are named as co-chief executives.
- Users frustrated by Apple iOS update Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:27:51 GMT
- Apple iPhone and iPad users take to social media to express their frustration over installing the company's latest software update.
- Spacey stalker given four years Fri, 19 Sep 2014 07:49:24 GMT
- A woman who engaged in a "persistent and malevolent" cyberstalking campaign against actor Kevin Spacey has been sentenced to more than four years in prison.
- Wallace Collection's gallery reopens Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:06:49 GMT
- The Wallace Collection's Great Gallery, which contains paintings by masters including Rubens, Velazquez and Titian, reopens after a £5m refurbishment.
- 'Artificial eye' to detect particles Fri, 19 Sep 2014 00:12:25 GMT
- The human eye has inspired physicists to create a processor that can analyse particle collisions 400 times faster than currently possible.
- Forest land rights need global focus Fri, 19 Sep 2014 00:21:47 GMT
- Recognising the land rights of local people could provide cost-effective protection for many of the world's tropical forests, a report says.