24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"The biggest critics of my books are people who never read them."
—Jackie Collins best selling author
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:39:50 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: Dr Edhi: A life helping Pakistan's poor Tue, 16 Sep 2014 01:06:37 GMT
- Sixty years ago, Abdul Sattar Edhi gave up everything to start a charitable organisation, dedicated to improving the lives of the poor in Pakistan.
- VIDEO: Why are London pavements exploding? Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:43:13 GMT
- Two van drivers had a lucky escape after a pavement explosion in central London which was caught on CCTV.
- VIDEO: 'Audacious' comet landing site chosen Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:20:37 GMT
- Europe's Rosetta mission team, which aims to touch down on a 4km-wide comet later this year, identifies what they think is the safest place to land a small robot craft.
- VIDEO: Indian launch for Android One phone Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:06:18 GMT
- Google launches the first Android One branded smartphones in India.
- Tardy ex-minister chased off plane Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:11:43 GMT
- Irate passengers prevent a senior Pakistani politician from boarding a flight, after they were kept on board for two hours until he arrived.
- Goldfish has brain operation Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:46:37 GMT
- An Australian goldfish called George is recovering from successful microsurgery in which a large tumour was removed from his brain.
- Russian rouble falls to new low Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:00:35 GMT
- The Russian rouble falls to a new all-time low against the US dollar amid concerns about the effect of sanctions on the country's economy.
- Bosses and cash vanish at shoe firm Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:45:58 GMT
- Chinese footwear firm Ultrasonic has announced the disappearance of its chief executive and chief operating officer, along with most of its cash.
- Judge overturns Uber ban in Germany Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:50:41 GMT
- A German judge has overturned a temporary injunction which banned Uber from operating one of its services in the country.
- Giant sensor for Panasonic phone Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:02:12 GMT
- Panasonic unveils a hybrid smartphone-camera, at the Photokina trade show in Cologne.
- Clooney to receive honorary Globe Tue, 16 Sep 2014 07:25:50 GMT
- US actor, director and producer George Clooney is to receive an honorary award at next year's Golden Globes.
- Thompson 'wept' over stage return Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:57:05 GMT
- Actress Emma Thompson says her recent stage comeback in Sweeney Todd brought her to tears and that it is a "dream come true" to bring the production to London.
- Red card for 'greenest' government Tue, 16 Sep 2014 01:44:59 GMT
- The government is failing to reduce air pollution, protect biodiversity and prevent flooding, a cross-party body of MPs says.
- Climate change remedies 'affordable' Tue, 16 Sep 2014 05:57:55 GMT
- A global commission says the extra costs of tackling climate change will be 'modest', but doing nothing could put the world economy at risk.