24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good plays, good company, good conversation -- what are they? They are the happiest people in the world."
—William Lyon Phelps
- Islamic State 'beheads US hostage' Wed, 03 Sep 2014 01:04:52 GMT
- An Islamic State video purporting to show the beheading of Steven Sotloff, a US journalist abducted by the group, is released.
- Obama in Europe for Ukraine talks Wed, 03 Sep 2014 03:33:39 GMT
- US President Barack Obama arrives in Estonia for talks with regional leaders amid growing concern over Russia's intervention in Ukraine.
- Corruption 'costs millions of lives' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 23:58:03 GMT
- About $1tn a year is being taken out of poor countries and millions of lives are lost because of corruption, the One campaign group says.
- DNA overturns 30-year US convictions Tue, 02 Sep 2014 22:56:35 GMT
- Two US men who spent three decades in prison for rape and murder, one on death row, are released after new DNA evidence proves their innocence.
- Celebrity leaks 'no breach' - Apple Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:49:12 GMT
- The leaking of intimate photos of celebrities from iCloud accounts was due to a theft of log-in information, not a security breach, says Apple.
- Ashya's parents freed from prison Tue, 02 Sep 2014 20:54:01 GMT
- The parents of Ashya King are released from prison in Spain after UK prosecutors withdrew a European arrest warrant.
- US targets al-Shabab's leader Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:44:15 GMT
- The US military says it has carried out air strikes in Somalia, targeting the leader of militant group al-Shabab, but it is unclear if he was killed.
- Fukushima workers sue over pay Wed, 03 Sep 2014 02:58:38 GMT
- A group of workers decommissioning the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant sue its operator Tepco over unpaid hazard wages.
- Credit Suisse investigating traders Wed, 03 Sep 2014 01:13:35 GMT
- Credit Suisse is investigating two of its traders in London over allegations of misconduct.
- Mass escape from juvenile US prison Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:35:15 GMT
- More than 30 teenagers held at a juvenile detention centre in Tennessee escape by crawling through a fence and nine are still being sought.
- Cockatoos teach tool-making tricks Tue, 02 Sep 2014 23:19:28 GMT
- Cockatoos learn to make and use tools when shown by another bird, research reveals.
- Economics 'driving language loss' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 23:58:20 GMT
- A thriving economy can lead to the extinction of some languages, scientists believe.
- VIDEO: Modi's first 100 days in power Wed, 03 Sep 2014 03:18:12 GMT
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has completed his first 100 days as leader of the country.
- VIDEO: Apple: Celebrity accounts hacked Tue, 02 Sep 2014 21:58:14 GMT
- The FBI are investigating allegations that the online accounts of dozens of celebrities have been hacked, allowing explicit photos to be posted on the internet.
- VIDEO: Beslan school siege: Ten years on Tue, 02 Sep 2014 23:12:10 GMT
- Ten years after the end of the deadly siege of a school in Beslan, North Ossetia, BBC Russian's Olga Ivshina spoke to some of those who were there.
Toddler Story Time
Children's Room ,
September 3, 2014
Pre School Story time
Vail Public Library,
September 3, 2014
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
September 6, 2014
Homestake at Vail HOA
Vail Public Library's Community Room,
September 7, 2014
Monday Matinee - Up
Vail Public Library Community Room,
September 8, 2014