24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"A Book of Verses undeneath the Bough, A Jug of Wine, a Loaf of Bread - and Thou Beside me singing in the Wilderness- Oh, Wilderness were Paradise enow!"
—Omar Khayyám (1050?-1123) Persian poet, mathematician, astronomer
- Islamic State 'kills US hostage' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 21:44:41 GMT
- An Islamic State video purporting to show the beheading of Steven Sotloff, a US journalist abducted by the group, is released.
- Million 'have fled Ukraine conflict' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 16:35:02 GMT
- The number of people who have fled the fighting in Ukraine has doubled in weeks, and the UN says more than a million have now been displaced.
- Celebrity leaks 'no breach' - Apple Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:49:12 GMT
- The leaking of intimate photos of celebrities from iCloud accounts was due to a theft of log-in information, not a security breach, says Apple.
- Afghan militants 'may join IS' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:15:49 GMT
- Fighters from a militant Islamic group in Afghanistan, allied to the Taliban, tell the BBC they are considering joining forces with Islamic State.
- Ashya's parents freed from prison Tue, 02 Sep 2014 20:54:01 GMT
- The parents of Ashya King are released from prison in Spain after UK prosecutors withdrew a European arrest warrant.
- Ebola response 'lethally inadequate' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 15:52:29 GMT
- A global military intervention is needed to curb the largest ever Ebola outbreak, according to the medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres.
- FM: Independence 'closer than ever' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 15:37:16 GMT
- Scottish independence is "closer than it's ever been" claims First Minister Alex Salmond, as an opinion poll suggests gains for the Yes campaign.
- US targets al-Shabab's leader Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:44:15 GMT
- The US military says it has carried out air strikes in Somalia, targeting the leader of militant group al-Shabab, but it is unclear if he was killed.
- Terror suspects held in Saudi Arabia Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:38:56 GMT
- Saudi Arabia's interior ministry says it has arrested 88 people suspected of plotting attacks inside and outside the country.
- Pakistan MPs hold emergency session Tue, 02 Sep 2014 13:55:42 GMT
- Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif seeks to gain support in an emergency joint session of parliament as protesters on the streets of Islamabad call for his resignation.
- Arrests over Afghan child marriage Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:51:00 GMT
- The parents of an eight-year-old girl and a 12-year-old boy are arrested on charges of arranging their under-age marriage in northern Afghanistan.
- Ecuador volcano increases activity Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:23:18 GMT
- A massive ash cloud is rising from the Tungurahua volcano in Ecuador as it shows increased activity with a series of explosions on Monday.
- Gayet wins new French privacy case Tue, 02 Sep 2014 16:32:02 GMT
- Actress Julie Gayet, linked to President Hollande, wins a privacy case against a photographer who snapped her in her car, which French law deems private space.
- Dethroned beauty queen seeks apology Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:54:52 GMT
- A dethroned Burmese beauty queen is refusing to hand back her crown until she receives an apology from South Korean organisers.
- Mass escape from juvenile US prison Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:35:15 GMT
- More than 30 teenagers held at a juvenile detention centre in Tennessee escape by crawling through a fence and nine are still being sought.
Toddler Story Time
Children's Room ,
September 3, 2014
Pre School Story time
Vail Public Library,
September 3, 2014
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
September 6, 2014
Homestake at Vail HOA
Vail Public Library's Community Room,
September 7, 2014
Monday Matinee - Up
Vail Public Library Community Room,
September 8, 2014