24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Who knows why we live, and struggle, and die?... Wise men write many books, in words too hard to understand. But this, the purpose of our lives, the end of all our struggle, is beyond all human wisdom."
—Alan Stewart Paton (1903-88) South African writer, noted for novels Cry, the Beloved Country
- 'Many exposed' to Mali Ebola girl Sat, 25 Oct 2014 04:04:37 GMT
- The authorities in Mali confirm the death of the country's first Ebola patient, a two-year-old girl, and say many people were exposed to her.
- Iran hangs woman despite campaign Sat, 25 Oct 2014 07:10:06 GMT
- Iran defies an international campaign and hangs a woman who killed a man she said was trying to sexually abuse her.
- Google boss sets new skydive record Fri, 24 Oct 2014 22:35:51 GMT
- Google executive Alan Eustace breaks the world altitude record for a parachute jump set two years ago by Felix Baumgartner.
- State of emergency imposed in Sinai Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:58:40 GMT
- Egypt declares a three-month state of emergency in parts of the Sinai Peninsula after two attacks there killed at least 31 soldiers.
- NY axe attack 'was terrorist act' Sat, 25 Oct 2014 05:40:48 GMT
- Police in New York say an axe attack on two officers was a terrorist act carried out by a radicalised Muslim convert.
- Life terms for Argentina jail crimes Sat, 25 Oct 2014 01:56:09 GMT
- An Argentine ex-police chief and ex-interior minister are among 15 people given life sentences for involvement in a torture centre in the 1970s.
- Malaysia envoy appears in NZ court Sat, 25 Oct 2014 03:47:11 GMT
- A Malaysian diplomat appears briefly in court on charges of attempted rape in the New Zealand city of Wellington after being extradited.
- US judge sentences Farc commander Sat, 25 Oct 2014 04:38:50 GMT
- A US judge has sentenced an ex-Colombian rebel to 27 years in prison for his role in the kidnapping of three American citizens in 2003.
- Russia 'helped Yanukovych to flee' Fri, 24 Oct 2014 21:01:04 GMT
- Vladimir Putin says for the first time that Russia helped Ukraine's ex-President Viktor Yanukovych to flee after he was ousted in February.
- One killed in US school shooting Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:27:29 GMT
- One person was shot dead and four students wounded in a school by a student who then took his own life, police in the US state of Washington say.
- Puffer fish poisons 11 in Brazil Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:32:26 GMT
- Eleven people fell seriously ill in Brazil after eating a deadly puffer fish for lunch, it was reported.
- US golf boss sacked in Poulter row Fri, 24 Oct 2014 23:10:34 GMT
- Ted Bishop, president of the PGA of America, is sacked after calling Ian Poulter a "little girl" on social media.
- VIDEO: Brazil's 'tightest' presidential vote Fri, 24 Oct 2014 18:21:16 GMT
- Sunday's presidential run-off vote in Brazil is too close to call and the election battle has centred on the pivotal home state of both candidates, Minas Gerais.
- VIDEO: Security for polio workers in Pakistan Fri, 24 Oct 2014 01:27:22 GMT
- The number of cases of polio in Pakistan has topped 200 for the first time in nearly 15 years.
- VIDEO: Sargy Mann: Painting with inner vision Fri, 24 Oct 2014 00:38:20 GMT
- Artist Sargy Mann has been registered blind for 25 years. His paintings are highly acclaimed and sought-after.
Ski and Snowboard Club Vail
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
October 25, 2014
Build a Scarecrow
October 26, 2014
October 27, 2014
Baby Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014
Pre School Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014