24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"No book has yet been written in praise of a woman who let her husband and children starve or suffer while she invented even the most useful things, or wrote books, or expressed herself in art, or evolved philosophic systems."
—Anna Garlin Spencer
- Home Depot probes possible hack, could be larger than Target breach Wed, 3 Sep 2014 00:00:46 MDT
- Home Depot may be the latest retailer to suffer a major credit card data breach. The Atlanta-based home-improvement retailer on Tuesday told The Associated Press that it is working with banks and law enforcement to investigate "unusual activity" that would point to a hack.
- CDOT office opens to field I-70 questions Tue, 2 Sep 2014 23:50:50 MDT
- The Colorado Department of Transportation has opened a project office to answer the public's questions about plans for the future of Interstate 70.
- Rain washes worries away for Colorado lawns, farms and fire prevention Tue, 2 Sep 2014 23:49:08 MDT
- The grass is green in Denver, the foothills are lush and Colorado's rivers are running high. This is the summer of rain.
- CU Denver students offer Lyons advice on its flood-recovery efforts Tue, 2 Sep 2014 23:46:24 MDT
- A massive and diverse public outreach effort during the long-term rebuilding of Lyons will help the town recover from the 2013 September flooding.
- Aurora police nab suspect in three Monday home invasions Tue, 2 Sep 2014 23:44:57 MDT
- A 23-year-old man is accused of a Monday night rampage in Aurora, breaking into three homes, stealing random items and assaulting women.
- Records: Homeless man's threat in JeffCo caused C-470 closure, search Tue, 2 Sep 2014 23:44:17 MDT
- An all-out law enforcement response that closed C-470 in Jefferson County for roughly an hour Monday began after deputies and a park ranger tried to dismantle a homeless man's tent, court records say.
- Denver Mayor Michael Hancock flubs name of CSU football coach Jim McElwain Tue, 2 Sep 2014 23:43:41 MDT
- It was an honest mistake, explained the mayor, a big football fan who happens to hold a degree from a University of Colorado campus.
- Cops fly illicit pot out of backwoods garden Tue, 2 Sep 2014 22:16:47 MDT
- BOULDER — Boulder County law enforcement, with the help of an Army National Guard helicopter, on Tuesday flew bundles of dug-up marijuana plants out of South St.
- With Speaker Mark Ferrandino leaving, the battle to succeed him is on Tue, 2 Sep 2014 21:22:35 MDT
- Colorado Democrats are fiercely working to defend their majority in the state House of Representatives, but a behind-the-scenes battle also is underway to determine who will become the
- Motorcyclist dies in crash on I-70 near C-470 Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:50:54 MDT
- A motorcycle rider has died in a crash on westbound Interstate 70 near C-470. Colorado State Patrol said two others were injured in the accident.
- One dead, one injured in shooting in unincorporated Adams County Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:50:38 MDT
- The Adams County Sheriff's office confirms that one person is dead and another injured Tuesday following a shooting on the 2000 block of West 64th Lane in unincorporated Adams County.
- Friends, neighbors remember family killed in plane crash in Erie Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:39:46 MDT
- ERIE — The family members who died in a plane crash Sunday in Erie were gentle, friendly and funny people, neighbors and friends said.
- Top cop mulls mayoral bid Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:20:18 MDT
- COLORADO SPRINGS — Colorado Attorney General John Suthers said Tuesday morning he will run for mayor of Colorado Springs in April 2015.
- RTD bus driver arrested Monday for DUI while on duty Tue, 2 Sep 2014 19:49:51 MDT
- A contract bus driver for the Regional Transportation District was arrested Monday on suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Hot time in the city: Wednesday's temps may hit 94; near record Tue, 2 Sep 2014 18:19:35 MDT
- Labor Day normally means the unofficial end of summer, and with it, cooling temperatures.
Toddler Story Time
Children's Room ,
September 3, 2014
Pre School Story time
Vail Public Library,
September 3, 2014
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
September 6, 2014
Homestake at Vail HOA
Vail Public Library's Community Room,
September 7, 2014
Monday Matinee - Up
Vail Public Library Community Room,
September 8, 2014