24/7 Reference help
Text 970-497-2131 and enter TOV as the first three characters of the text, then type your question.
or chat below
"Life is a wonderful thing to talk about, or to read about in history books - but it is terrible when one has to live it."
—Jean Anouilh (1910-87) French playwright
- Water main break affecting traffic on South Broadway in Littleton Tue, 2 Sep 2014 16:22:17 MDT
- A water main break on South Broadway in Littleton is threatening to cause havoc with Tuesday afternoon's rush hour traffic.
- Wilderness volunteers see greater need as more people use backcountry Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:53:17 MDT
- More and more people are using the backcountry areas closest to Denver, especially when it comes to day trips.
- I-70 near De Beque closed due to suspicious device Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:14:59 MDT
- Interstate 70 is closed in both directions through De Beque Canyon east of Grand Junction.
- Report of guns closes C-470 for more than an hour; 2 arrested Tue, 2 Sep 2014 14:02:02 MDT
- C-470 was closed for more than an hour Monday evening near West Ken Caryl Avenue as deputies and other law enforcement agencies sorted out a report of a situation, possibly involving guns.
- Colorado struggles to adjust marijuana supply Tue, 2 Sep 2014 13:43:36 MDT
- DENVER (AP) — Colorado's pot regulators are trying to make sure the state's marijuana growers aren't producing more pot than they can legally sell — a hedge against Colorado-grown
- Aurora police nab suspect in three Sunday home invasions Tue, 2 Sep 2014 13:31:30 MDT
- A 23-year-old man is accused of a Monday night rampage in Aurora, breaking into three homes, stealing random items and assaulting women.
- John Suthers running for Colorado Springs mayor Tue, 2 Sep 2014 12:57:49 MDT
- COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Colorado Attorney General John Suthers says he's running for mayor of Colorado Springs.
- Bank of the West in Denver robbed Tuesday morning Tue, 2 Sep 2014 12:46:48 MDT
- Denver police are searching for a bank robber who held up a Bank of the West branch on Tuesday morning.
- Some Littleton residents want public to vote on urban renewal actions Tue, 2 Sep 2014 12:00:27 MDT
- A group is collecting signatures to allow Littleton residents to vote on condemnation and tax increment financing proposed by Littleton's recently revived urban renewal authority.
- Evergreen parks board approves procedures for hiring new executive director Tue, 2 Sep 2014 11:26:42 MDT
- Scott Robson recently resigned as executive director for Evergreen Park and Recreation district to become the CEO of Golden-based Colorado Mountain Club and American Alpine Museum. At its Aug. 27 meeting, the board approved procedures for hiring a new executive director.
- Amid oil and gas boom, Colorado continues role as earthquake lab Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:56:18 MDT
- From the living room chair where he sat reading around half past 9 on a May evening, Ron Baker heard the boom and felt his century-old Greeley farmhouse shudder, sending a menagerie of plastic horses toppling from a bedroom shelf.
- Colorado's pro-death penalty voters could make Hickenlooper pay Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:54:12 MDT
- The cold-blooded murders of three teenagers and a manager late one night in a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant in Aurora two decades ago has taken center stage in the political theater of this year's race for governor.
- Colorado medical-marijuana caregiver rules could pinch young patients Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:19:53 MDT
- Dozens of families who moved to Colorado to treat their severely disabled children with a special kind of marijuana could lose access to the treatment under new rules proposed by the state health department.
- Motorcycles, "Wall of Death" attract all ages in Loveland Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:59:12 MDT
- The parking lot of Loveland's Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson store was full of bikes and brotherhood during the 10th annual Thunder in the Rockies motorcycle rally — the largest bike rally in the state.
- Victim shot late Monday in Denver dies overnight Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:35:50 MDT
- A shooting victim in Denver has died, police said, and the case is being investigated as a homicide.
Toddler Story Time
Children's Room ,
September 3, 2014
Pre School Story time
Vail Public Library,
September 3, 2014
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
September 6, 2014
Homestake at Vail HOA
Vail Public Library's Community Room,
September 7, 2014
Monday Matinee - Up
Vail Public Library Community Room,
September 8, 2014