"No book has yet been written in praise of a woman who let her husband and children starve or suffer while she invented even the most useful things, or wrote books, or expressed herself in art, or evolved philosophic systems."
—Anna Garlin Spencer
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:37:45 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: Is it sinful to pet a dog? Wed, 22 Oct 2014 02:00:17 GMT
- Many people in the Muslim-majority nation of Malaysia believe it's sinful to be in contact with a dog, but one man is trying to change that perception by putting on a canine event.
- VIDEO: The city hoping to be independent state Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:06:02 GMT
- Steve Rosenberg visits two cities in rebel held Ukraine which will be boycotting the forthcoming parliamentary elections.
- VIDEO: Pistorius: The unanswered questions Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:32:44 GMT
- South African athlete Oscar Pistorius begins serving time in jail, after being sentenced for killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
- VIDEO: Paralysed man walks after cell surgery Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:27:42 GMT
- A paralysed man has been able to walk again after a pioneering therapy that involved transplanting cells from his nasal cavity into his spinal cord.
- U-boat found with ship it sank Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:44:55 GMT
- U-boat found off US coast with ship it sank
- Slumbering lions win top photo prize Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:24:49 GMT
- Slumbering lions win top photo prize
- US airbag recall expands to 7.8m cars Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:44:19 GMT
- US car safety regulators expand a recall of vehicles with potentially dangerous Takata airbags to 7.8 million, warning that owners should take 'immediate action'.
- Boeing raises annual profit forecast Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:51:42 GMT
- Aerospace giant Boeing has raised its forecast for profits this year and says it has a record backlog of orders.
- Audi claims self-drive speed record Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:29:19 GMT
- Audi says one of its self-drive test cars topped 149mph (240km/h) at a race track in Germany, beating a human-driven version.
- VIDEO: New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:25:58 GMT
- BBC Click's Marc Cieslak looks at the smart glasses on show at the annual Ceatec electronics exhibition in Japan.
- Wilko Johnson is 'cancer free' Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:45:28 GMT
- Former Dr Feelgood guitarist Wilko Johnson says he has been "cured" of the terminal pancreatic cancer with which he was diagnosed in 2012.
- Bush calls comeback 'extraordinary' Wed, 22 Oct 2014 09:11:13 GMT
- Singer Kate Bush says her recent run of 22 comeback concerts was "one of the most extraordinary experiences" of her life.
- DNA yields secrets of human pioneer Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:06:04 GMT
- DNA analysis of a 45,000-year-old human has helped scientists pinpoint when our ancestors interbred with Neanderthals.
- Wind farms outstrip nuclear power Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:07:59 GMT
- The UK's wind farms generated more power than its nuclear power stations on Tuesday, the National Grid says.
Red Sandstone Student
October 24, 2014
Ski and Snowboard Club Vail
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
October 25, 2014
Build a Scarecrow
October 26, 2014
October 27, 2014
Baby Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014