"Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered."
—Wystan Hugh Auden (1907-73) British-born American writer, critic
- WHO crisis team holds Ebola talks Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:36:32 GMT
- The World Health Organization's emergency committee holds talks on travel restrictions and screening measures on the Ebola outbreak.
- 'Nine million have TB' - WHO report Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:17:01 GMT
- The World Health Organization revises its estimate as to how many people have tuberculosis up by 500,000, in its latest report into the killer disease.
- Everton fans 'hit with tear gas' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:37:23 GMT
- Everton supporters are reportedly involved in disorder ahead of their Europa League match with Lille.
- Ecclestone steps in to Caterham row Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:45:37 GMT
- Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone is hoping to resolve the dispute threatening the future of the Caterham team.
- Remembering Ben Bradlee Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:26:06 GMT
- Today presenter James Naughtie remembers his friend, the legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee who's died aged 93.
- Tales from the India Office Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:04:32 GMT
- Millions of documents recording Britain's 350-year presence in the sub-continent reveal some exotic stories.
- Guinea paying Ebola compensation Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:46:43 GMT
- The head of Guinea's Ebola mission says the government has started paying compensation to the families of health workers who have died of the virus.
- Deadly attacks hit Quetta city Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:37:00 GMT
- At least 10 people are killed, eight of them Shia Muslims, in two attacks in the south-western Pakistani city of Quetta, officials say.
- Nokia back in profit as sales rise Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:25:36 GMT
- Nokia's fortunes since selling its mobile handset unit to Microsoft appear to be improving with the Finland business returning to profit.
- Mayor 'ordered attack on students' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:19:31 GMT
- The mayor of the Mexican town of Iguala, where 43 students went missing last month, is wanted for allegedly ordering police to confront them.
- Saudi women jailed for terror links Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:18:23 GMT
- Four women in Saudi Arabia have been given prison sentences for supporting al-Qaeda and training their sons for jihad.
- Obama 'optimistic' over Ebola in US Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:42:32 GMT
- President Barack Obama expresses cautious optimism about the Ebola situation in the US, as new screening rules are introduced in the country.
- NHS 'needs extra cash and overhaul' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:30:46 GMT
- The NHS in England needs extra money and drastic changes to the way services are organised if patient care is not to suffer, health bosses say.
- Police killer's release 'sickening' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:37:21 GMT
- A notorious police killer is to be released after 48 years in prison in a decision described as "scandalous" and "sickening"
- Madeley rape threats complaint filed Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:37:16 GMT
- A formal police complaint has been made by Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan after online rape threats were made against their daughter, the TV presenters say.
Red Sandstone Student
October 24, 2014
Ski and Snowboard Club Vail
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
October 25, 2014
Build a Scarecrow
October 26, 2014
October 27, 2014
Baby Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014