"I am sure of this, that by going much alone a man will get more of a noble courage in thought and word than from all the wisdom that is in books."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-82) American writer, philosopher, poet, essayist
- Chris Brown pleads guilty over punch Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:29:16 GMT
- Rapper Chris Brown admits punching a man in October last year but walks free from court because of time already served.
- VIDEO: Apple: Celebrity accounts hacked Tue, 02 Sep 2014 21:58:14 GMT
- The FBI are investigating allegations that the online accounts of dozens of celebrities have been hacked, allowing explicit photos to be posted on the internet.
- VIDEO: Uganda's Ghetto Kids: 'Dance changed my life' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 07:03:04 GMT
- Children in Uganda working in a pioneering dance group, Ghetto Kids, have been describing how it has changed their lives for the better.
- VIDEO: Beauty queen refuses to return crown Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:13:28 GMT
- Myanmar's first ever beauty queen has refused to give back her $100,000 (£60,300) crown after being dethroned.
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Tue, 02 Sep 2014 20:35:49 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: The most future-proof profession? Mon, 01 Sep 2014 23:01:16 GMT
- BBC News talks to Ian Lowe, a blacksmith who teaches other people an ancient art he believes to be future-proof.
- VIDEO: China's museum of roast duck Mon, 01 Sep 2014 23:58:25 GMT
- In 2013 China had a new museum open almost every day of the year on average, resulting in some slightly bizarre attractions
- VIDEO: Footage of powerful solar flares Mon, 01 Sep 2014 01:44:43 GMT
- The US Space Agency Nasa has released new footage showing a series of powerful solar flares.
- VIDEO: Could Horseball gain Olympic glory? Mon, 01 Sep 2014 14:33:38 GMT
- Horseball, a mix of rugby and basketball, was invented in France in the 1970s, and now there are attempts to get it into the Olympics, as the BBC's Ollie Williams reports.
- Brain 'can learn to eat healthily' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 07:53:44 GMT
- The brain can be trained to prefer healthy food over unhealthy high-calorie foods, suggests a study from the US.
- Thieving monkey hands out money Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:20:01 GMT
- A monkey in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh steals money from a home and rains down banknotes on people, reports say.
- Uber banned across Germany by court Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:57:12 GMT
- A court says the UberPop service must stop transporting passengers in Germany, but the American company refuses to suspend work.
- Wall Street market report Tue, 02 Sep 2014 20:38:46 GMT
- Wall Street Market Report
- Gamers take a stand against misogyny Tue, 02 Sep 2014 17:35:55 GMT
- Thousands have signed an open letter demanding change after a female video blogger received death threats.
- VIDEO: 'White space' internet developed Wed, 27 Aug 2014 23:18:01 GMT
- David Grossman reports from the Isle of Wight, on the "white space" which could help remote areas access fast broadband.
Toddler Story Time
Children's Room ,
September 3, 2014
Pre School Story time
Vail Public Library,
September 3, 2014
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
September 6, 2014
Homestake at Vail HOA
Vail Public Library's Community Room,
September 7, 2014
Monday Matinee - Up
Vail Public Library Community Room,
September 8, 2014