"[Book dedication:] To myself, without whose inspired and tireless efforts this book would not have been possible."
- NY doctor tests positive for Ebola Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:26:59 GMT
- A US doctor who returned to New York from Ebola-hit Guinea in West Africa becomes the first person to test positive for the virus in the city.
- Video of Ottawa attack released Fri, 24 Oct 2014 03:01:39 GMT
- Authorities in Canada release video showing the moments before a lone gunman stormed into Canada's parliament and was shot dead.
- EU leaders agree CO2 emissions cut Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:19:47 GMT
- The EU agrees what it calls "the world's most ambitious" deal to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 40% by 2030, overcoming deep divisions.
- Sweden calls off search for sub Fri, 24 Oct 2014 07:00:05 GMT
- Sweden calls off its week-long search for a suspected submarine in the sea south of Stockholm.
- Governor quits over Mexico missing Fri, 24 Oct 2014 04:49:56 GMT
- The governor of Mexico's Guerrero state, where 43 students went missing last month, stands down.
- US command of S Korea troops to stay Fri, 24 Oct 2014 02:56:42 GMT
- The US will maintain control of South Korean troops in the event of war with the North, the two sides say, delaying a long-planned command transfer.
- China 'punishes 17' for deadly clash Fri, 24 Oct 2014 03:44:43 GMT
- Chinese authorities arrest an official and punish 16 others following a deadly clash in a Yunnan village.
- Wanted Malaysia envoy is extradited Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:26:49 GMT
- A Malaysian diplomat, wanted by New Zealand authorities on allegations of attempted rape in the city of Wellington in May, is finally extradited.
- Cliff Richard police raid 'inept' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:37:50 GMT
- The handling of a police raid at the home of veteran pop star Sir Cliff Richard is described as inept by the Commons Home Affairs Committee.
- HK protesters to ballot on proposals Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:09:43 GMT
- Protest leaders in Hong Kong are to ballot their supporters over whether to accept the government's proposals and end their occupation of the city.
- Monster shark 'kept whales in check' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:23:19 GMT
- The extinction of the biggest shark known to science may have triggered whales to grow to their current hefty sizes, a study suggests.
- VIDEO: Art on motorbikes in Kampala Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:19:26 GMT
- Artists in Uganda are using motorbikes to carry and display street art installations as part of the Kampala Contemporary Art Festival.
- VIDEO: Exhibition on a changing Afghanistan Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:45:29 GMT
- The Imperial War Museum's latest exhibition focuses on Afghanistan as British troops prepare to leave.
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:47:14 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
- VIDEO: Meet your virtual girlfriend Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:43:42 GMT
- Spencer Kelly discovers how technology can ensure you don't have to be alone in a city full of strangers.
Red Sandstone Student
October 24, 2014
Ski and Snowboard Club Vail
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
October 25, 2014
Build a Scarecrow
October 26, 2014
October 27, 2014
Baby Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014