"We should get into the habit of reading inspirational books, looking at inspirational pictures, hearing inspirational music, associating with inspirational friends."
—Alfred A. Montapert
- Islamic State 'kills US hostage' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 22:36:16 GMT
- An Islamic State video purporting to show the beheading of Steven Sotloff, a US journalist abducted by the group, is released.
- Million 'have fled Ukraine conflict' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 16:35:02 GMT
- The number of people who have fled the fighting in Ukraine has doubled in weeks, and the UN says more than a million have now been displaced.
- Celebrity leaks 'no breach' - Apple Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:49:12 GMT
- The leaking of intimate photos of celebrities from iCloud accounts was due to a theft of log-in information, not a security breach, says Apple.
- Ashya's parents freed from prison Tue, 02 Sep 2014 20:54:01 GMT
- The parents of Ashya King are released from prison in Spain after UK prosecutors withdrew a European arrest warrant.
- DNA overturns 30-year US convictions Tue, 02 Sep 2014 22:56:35 GMT
- Two US men who spent three decades in prison for rape and murder, one on death row, are released after new DNA evidence proves their innocence.
- Ebola response 'lethally inadequate' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 15:52:29 GMT
- A global military intervention is needed to curb the largest ever Ebola outbreak, according to the medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres.
- US targets al-Shabab's leader Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:44:15 GMT
- The US military says it has carried out air strikes in Somalia, targeting the leader of militant group al-Shabab, but it is unclear if he was killed.
- Arrests over Afghan child marriage Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:51:00 GMT
- The parents of an eight-year-old girl and a 12-year-old boy are arrested on charges of arranging their under-age marriage in northern Afghanistan.
- Gayet wins new French privacy case Tue, 02 Sep 2014 16:32:02 GMT
- Actress Julie Gayet, linked to President Hollande, wins a privacy case against a photographer who snapped her in her car, which French law deems private space.
- Mass escape from juvenile US prison Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:35:15 GMT
- More than 30 teenagers held at a juvenile detention centre in Tennessee escape by crawling through a fence and nine are still being sought.
- Cockatoos teach tool-making tricks Tue, 02 Sep 2014 23:19:28 GMT
- Cockatoos learn to make and use tools when shown by another bird, research reveals.
- Chris Brown pleads guilty over punch Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:29:16 GMT
- Rapper Chris Brown admits punching a man in October last year but walks free from court because of time already served.
- VIDEO: Apple: Celebrity accounts hacked Tue, 02 Sep 2014 21:58:14 GMT
- The FBI are investigating allegations that the online accounts of dozens of celebrities have been hacked, allowing explicit photos to be posted on the internet.
- VIDEO: Uganda's Ghetto Kids: 'Dance changed my life' Tue, 02 Sep 2014 07:03:04 GMT
- Children in Uganda working in a pioneering dance group, Ghetto Kids, have been describing how it has changed their lives for the better.
- VIDEO: Beauty queen refuses to return crown Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:13:28 GMT
- Myanmar's first ever beauty queen has refused to give back her $100,000 (£60,300) crown after being dethroned.
Toddler Story Time
Children's Room ,
September 3, 2014
Pre School Story time
Vail Public Library,
September 3, 2014
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
September 6, 2014
Homestake at Vail HOA
Vail Public Library's Community Room,
September 7, 2014
Monday Matinee - Up
Vail Public Library Community Room,
September 8, 2014