"In politics I am growing indifferent -- I would like it, if I could now return to my planting and books at home."
- Soldier killed in Canada shootings Wed, 22 Oct 2014 21:28:43 GMT
- A huge security operation is under way in Canada's capital Ottawa after a gunman killed a soldier at a war memorial and shots were fired in the parliament building.
- Four guilty of Blackwater killings Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:16:30 GMT
- A US federal jury finds four Blackwater security guards guilty of killing 14 Iraqis in a square in Baghdad in 2007.
- Obama 'optimistic' over Ebola in US Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:16:42 GMT
- President Barack Obama expresses cautious optimism about the Ebola situation in the US, as new screening rules are introduced in the country.
- Mexico orders Iguala mayor's arrest Wed, 22 Oct 2014 21:58:58 GMT
- Mexico orders the arrest of the mayor of the southern town of Iguala, where 43 students disappeared after clashing with police last month.
- Syria air force 'steps up strikes' Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:41:31 GMT
- The Syrian military has stepped up its air strikes on rebel-held areas dramatically, carrying out more than 200 in recent days, activists say.
- Sweden could use force in sub hunt Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:39:27 GMT
- Sweden could use weapons in the search for a suspected foreign submarine near the capital Stockholm, a senior naval official tells the BBC.
- Jerusalem car 'attack' kills baby Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:36:35 GMT
- A baby girl is killed and eight others injured after a car hits pedestrians in Jerusalem in what police are suggesting was a "terrorist attack".
- Energy crisis prompts palm tree sale Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:28:11 GMT
- Kiev's botanical gardens sell off exotic plants over Ukraine's heating worries.
- Microsoft to phase out Nokia name Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:44:18 GMT
- Microsoft is ditching the Nokia brand name from new devices, less than a year after acquiring the Finnish mobile firm.
- Nasa shares free sounds from space Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:23:13 GMT
- The US space agency uploads a free library of audio files, including astronaut voices.
- Serena in heaviest loss for 16 years Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:19:40 GMT
- World number one Serena Williams is beaten by Simona Halep at the WTA Finals in her heaviest defeat for 16 years.
- VIDEO: Orphan baby elephant rescued from well Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:56:16 GMT
- An elephant calf has been air rescued after he fell down a well in the remote region of Milgis Lugga in Northern Kenya.
- VIDEO: Military reburials for WW1 soldiers Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:33:08 GMT
- A reburial service has been taking place in northern France for 15 British World War One soldiers, exactly one hundred years after they were killed in battle.
- VIDEO: Kurds' fury as Kobane battle rages on Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:54:39 GMT
- The fighting in Kobane has pushed relations between the Turkish government and Turkey's Kurdish population to the lowest point for years
- VIDEO: One-minute World News Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:37:45 GMT
- Watch the latest news summary from BBC World News. International news updated 24 hours a day.
Red Sandstone Student
October 24, 2014
Ski and Snowboard Club Vail
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
October 25, 2014
Build a Scarecrow
October 26, 2014
October 27, 2014
Baby Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014