"We should get into the habit of reading inspirational books, looking at inspirational pictures, hearing inspirational music, associating with inspirational friends."
—Alfred A. Montapert
- NY doctor tests positive for Ebola Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:54:32 GMT
- A US doctor who returned to New York from Ebola-hit Guinea in West Africa becomes the first person to test positive for the virus in the city.
- Canada attack 'not linked to IS' Fri, 24 Oct 2014 07:56:49 GMT
- Canada's foreign minister tells the BBC there is no evidence so far that the man behind gun attacks in Ottawa was linked to Middle Eastern jihadists.
- Sweden calls off search for sub Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:28:59 GMT
- Sweden calls off its massive week-long search for a suspected Russian submarine, saying the vessel has probably left its territorial waters.
- NY axe attack: Islamist link probed Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:09:33 GMT
- Police in New York investigate whether a man who attacked two officers with an axe before being shot dead was linked to Islamist extremism.
- PM demands talks over EU budget Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:46:55 GMT
- Prime Minister David Cameron demands finance ministers meet for emergency talks over EU budget after UK told it must pay extra £1.7bn
- Governor quits over Mexico missing Fri, 24 Oct 2014 04:49:56 GMT
- The governor of Mexico's Guerrero state, where 43 students went missing last month, stands down.
- Mortar fire on Pakistan-Iran border Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:58:49 GMT
- Pakistani and Iranian forces have exchanged mortar fire, in the latest incident between the two countries along their porous border.
- China 'punishes 17' for deadly clash Fri, 24 Oct 2014 03:44:43 GMT
- Chinese authorities arrest an official and punish 16 others following a deadly clash in a Yunnan village.
- Malaysia envoy sent to NZ over rape Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:26:49 GMT
- A Malaysian diplomat, wanted by New Zealand authorities on allegations of attempted rape in the city of Wellington in May, is finally extradited.
- US firm fine for underpaying Indians Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:45:02 GMT
- US authorities penalise a Silicon Valley company for "grossly underpaying" eight workers brought over from India for a special project.
- Monster shark 'kept whales in check' Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:23:19 GMT
- The extinction of the biggest shark known to science may have triggered whales to grow to their current hefty sizes, a study suggests.
- Serbia awarded 3-0 Albania walkover Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:40:03 GMT
- Serbia are awarded a 3-0 walkover against Albania after their Euro 2016 qualifier was abandoned but lose three points.
- VIDEO: Exhibition on a changing Afghanistan Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:45:29 GMT
- The Imperial War Museum's latest exhibition focuses on Afghanistan as British troops prepare to leave.
- VIDEO: The smartphone that answers back Fri, 24 Oct 2014 00:23:50 GMT
- How one manufacturer is making its smartphone really stand out from the crowd.
- VIDEO: Art on motorbikes in Kampala Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:19:26 GMT
- Artists in Uganda are using motorbikes to carry and display street art installations as part of the Kampala Contemporary Art Festival.
Red Sandstone Student
October 24, 2014
Ski and Snowboard Club Vail
Vail Public Library's Community Room ,
October 25, 2014
Build a Scarecrow
October 26, 2014
October 27, 2014
Baby Story time
Vail Public Library,
October 28, 2014