Vail Public Library offers access to information resources of many types to serve the needs of Vail’s guests, residents, businesses and schools. The library holdings include over 52,000 fiction, non-fiction, visual media, and audio books and more than 300 magazine subscriptions and newspapers in print or electronic format.
Library Amenities include:
- Free public Internet & MS Office workstations (print up to 5 pages/day free)
- Free wireless Internet access (see below for wireless Internet access information)
- Free wireless printing (up to 5 pages/day free) (see below for wireless printing information)
- Fireside Lounge
- Children’s Room
- Magazine Lounge
- Community Room
- Remote access to downloadable audio books, music, & videos
- Access to online periodicals & databases
- Library programs
- Computer Classes & One-on-One Tech Help
To log onto our wireless network:
1. Search available networks for “Library”, which is the name of our wireless network.
2. You are now on our wireless network.
3. Wireless network is only available during library hours.
To print from our wireless network :
1. Follow this link to our wireless printing service. We use Printeron as the wireless print driver. You can print from a laptop or mobile device. (Note: If you already have a Printeron app, just add Vail Public Library to be able to print on our wireless network, but the app is not required to print from Printeron.)
2. Use the print client to send your jobs to the print release station. Printeron uses your email address identify your print jobs on the print release station.
3. Proceed to the print release station to release your print jobs.
4. 5 pages of printing per day are free. Additional pages are $0.20/page.