- Met investigated 18 justice campaigns Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:57:57 GMT
- The Met Police collected information on 18 justice campaigns - including that of Jean Charles de Menezes - a report into a now defunct undercover unit says.
- Hacking reporter spared prison Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:06:50 GMT
- Ex-News of the World and Sunday Mirror journalist Dan Evans is sentenced to a 10-month jail sentence, suspended for a year at the Old Bailey, after admitting charges including phone hacking.
- First medals as Glasgow 2014 begins Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:33:18 GMT
- The first medals are won on the opening day of competition at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- Family of four in death crash named Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:09:14 GMT
- Police release the names of the West Lothian family killed in a crash between their car and a lorry in Polmont.
- Dream Cars: Innovative Design, Visionary Ideas Wed, 23 Jul 2014 01:14:09 GMT
- Concept designs by famous manufacturers on show in US
- Taiwan plane crash: In pictures Thu, 24 Jul 2014 04:50:20 GMT
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in Taiwan
- Day in pictures: 22 July 2014 Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:44:47 GMT
- 24 hours of news photos: 22 July
- Prince George's first year Tue, 22 Jul 2014 03:37:31 GMT
- Prince George's first year
- In pictures: Royal first birthdays Sun, 20 Jul 2014 08:54:44 GMT
- A long line of royal baby photos
- In pictures: One man's HIV campaign Tue, 22 Jul 2014 01:04:14 GMT
- An Indonesian prisoner's campaign against HIV
- Day in pictures: 21 July 2014 Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:51:52 GMT
- 24 hours of news photos: 21 July
- In pictures: India's 'original conservationists' Sun, 20 Jul 2014 23:12:15 GMT
- The 'original conservationists' of India's tree-loving tribe
- Gaza: Hamas seeks to emerge stronger Thu, 24 Jul 2014 01:59:17 GMT
- Why the Palestinian group won't back down yet
- Mary, African Queen of netball Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:41:41 GMT
- Woman who beat "fat" jibes to turn Malawi into netball champions
- Awesome scale of auditing every Afghan vote Thu, 24 Jul 2014 06:19:43 GMT
- Race against time to audit every Afghan vote