Join us for this new free seminar
“Creating a Paper Trail for Your Heirs”
Get Your Financial House in Order
With a Master List Notebook
Monday, April 3, 2017 from 5:30- 6:30pm
What is a Master List Notebook?
- Information and instructions to guide heirs if you are no longer able to manage or no longer around.
- Checklist to ensure no assets are overlooked, your wishes are known, and financial “to-dos”.
- A “grab and run” resource in case of an emergency evacuation.
PLEASE RSVP FOR THIS CLASS
at 970-479-2186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE FINANCIAL LITERACY EDUCATION AT VAIL PUBLIC LIBRARY
Stay tuned to website for dates!
Learn all you need to know about personal financial management in a casual, stress-free environment!
Join Vail Public Library for any or all of these free workshop seminars. Although the classes are somewhat sequential, you may select any that interest you and fit your schedule.
* Seminar 1 – Goal Setting and Financial Planning: This class centers on basic money management skills such as creating a budget, calculating your net worth, tracking expenditures, and setting realistic savings goals.
*Seminar 2 – Key Investment Concepts: The topic is investment terminology that is central to understanding the world of investing. Risk/reward, diversification, total return, and allocation are a few of the terms that will be discussed and applied to personal investing.
*Seminar 3– Retirement Savings Vehicles: This class will cover the many ways individuals can use tax-advantaged investing to protect their long-term savings, especially as they plan for their retirement.
*Seminar 4–Common Investment Types: This workshop centers on a thorough, but easily understood, discussion of cash, stocks, and bonds, which are the core investment types that most people include in their investment portfolios.
* Seminar 5 – Managing Money During Retirement: All of the concepts from prior classes are brought together as the discussion centers on how to use this knowledge to make certain financial assets last throughout the happy, relaxing retirement years.
All seminars are 5:30pm – 6:30pm in the Community Room at Vail Public Library. Light refreshments will be served.
To RSVP or for more information, contact Mary McDougall at 970-479-2186 or email@example.com.
This program is made possible by a grant from FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Foundation) through SmartInvesting@yourlibrary®, a partnership with the American Library Association.
Want to test your financial knowledge? Take this quick True/False test to see what you know! Then come to Common Cents for Colorado classes to learn more!